Zack Snyder zombie film "Army of the Dead" on Netflix

So Zack Snyder is shooting 1.85:1 on this, as well?

A trailer please :o

Yes. It's for TV after all... He's also shooting with a digital camera for the first time in his career.

It'll get a limited release.

Doesn't really have aything to do with that. Netflix movies have been shot in various formats, including 2.35:1.

Heck, even series don't stick to the traditional 1.78:1 TV aspect ratio nowadays.

I was rather wondering if Zack Snyder's still as interested in filming in the 1.85:1 ratio as he was on "Justice League," or whether he had moved on.

Doesn't really have aything to do with that. Netflix movies have been shot in various formats, including 2.35:1.

Heck, even series don't stick to the traditional 1.78:1 TV aspect ratio nowadays.

I was rather wondering if Zack Snyder's still as interested in filming in the 1.85:1 ratio as he was on "Justice League," or whether he had moved on.

IMDB says he is.. But don't know how trustworthy they are.

IMDB says he is.. But don't know how trustworthy they are.

Another reason I was wondering whether he'd still be working with the narrower format was that in the pic you posted that seems to be a 1.85:1 window/mask in that monitor.

Anyway, I hope we'll get a trailer and release date soon, even though I'm pretty sure Netflix is going to make this movie their "big December release," as with "Bright" and "6 Underground."

Has Snyder mentioned what he will be doing after this movie at all? Interested in this of course but want to know what else he has in the pipeline also.

Before this was announced, Zack Snyder was developing "The Last Photograph" and "The Fountainhead" at Warner Bros., and was eyeing to go into production with the former.

But ever since "Army of the Dead" was announced for Netflix, no one really knows what he's going to work on next, and for which company.

Before this was announced, Zack Snyder was developing "The Last Photograph" and "The Fountainhead" at Warner Bros., and was eyeing to go into production with the former.

But ever since "Army of the Dead" was announced for Netflix, no one really knows what he's going to work on next, and for which company.

Cool thanks

The Fountainhead he seemed so passionate about. Hopefully that’s next. It’s pretty bonkers!

I'll definitely be watching this day of release.

Don't ask me why, but looking forward to this more now the SnyderCut is coming.

Not going lie I am too, but that's because I know that this has more potential. I'm very much looking forward to the Synder Cut, but if his turns out to be on the level of Synder's 2004 Dawn of the Dead remake which is what I'm hoping for than it could be really something special IMO.

I just heard some stuff about this movie and................ You all ain't ready for the craziness.

Hint:

Siegfried_Roy_Las_Vegas_Sun_file_4_t1000.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"