Zatanna

syxti4d8enix.jpg

Eiza Gonzalez is one of the picks for the role. She has previously shown interest in the role. Eiza had a back and forth on Twitter with Geoff Johns (they followed each other on twitter which led to more casting speculations) where she stated that Zatanna is one of her faves. She also liked a tweet back in 2016 which celebrated the anniversary date of Zatanna's creation.

lol, a passing vague comment becomes a full-fledged announcement. This is probably worse reporting than when directors & writers get "attached", yet the reality is like Gareth Evans they haven't actually gone that far in "talks".

Zatanna could be a really fun film, there's a whole lot to play with there, and finally someone can come up with a way to communicate why she has problems when she can just say yawa og smelborp

syxti4d8enix.jpg

Eiza Gonzalez is one of the picks for the role. She has previously shown interest in the role. Eiza had a back and forth on Twitter with Geoff Johns (they followed each other on twitter which led to more casting speculations) where she stated that Zatanna is one of her faves. She also liked a tweet back in 2016 which celebrated the anniversary date of Zatanna's creation.
giphy.webp

so, who are the villains that could be in a Zatanna film? I'd also like it if the film would start with her already active as a hero.

She could work with any number of DC magical Supervillains... Felix Faust, the original deal-with-the-devil maker and Morgaine Le Fey probably would both work quite well... maybe with Etrigan as a wildcard.

I think her powerset is a bit too complicated and powerful to start with her already using it as a hero. Not every hero requires an origin story but this one does. It's not like its one that's been done to death... and technically... he's never really been a hero, in the traditional sense.

Not getting my hopes up or anything, but I'm very interested in seeing Zatanna.

While I would like to move away from origin stories where possible, I think it would make sense to touch on her father being a magician and raising her as one.
Perhaps they could take inspiration from her Seven Soldiers run.

syxti4d8enix.jpg

I know nothing about this actress but she certainty looks the part.

Find someone without plastic surgery for the role.

I think Tatiana Maslany will be a great choice for Zatanna.

Zatanna can be like the Doctor Strange of the DCEU; or would she be more like Scarlet Witch and Doctor Fate would be more like Stephen Strange/Dr Strange

If that means getting Zatanna on to the big screen I'm not opposed because to me...for me she is like the Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff of the DCEU

I'll believe this when I see it.

I'm still waiting for their promised Flash solo, that and their Green Lantern film, or their Deathstroke solo, or even the Cyborg solo.

In short, take everything that's promised us with a grain of salt.

And that’s only the tip of the iceberg. I’d like Ava DuVernay to officially step away from New Gods; I think she’s much better suited for an X-Men movie. Though I suppose she could do both. More and more the actors are crossing over Marvel and DC, why not the directors ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"