Zawe Ashton as the Villain

While I would love that, I imagine they want Rogue a wee bit younger.

Never heard of but its Marvel so I don't doubt that she'll do a good job in whichever character she is playing. Moonstone perhaps?

Moonstone
Veranke
Rogue

who knows

Oh totally forgot about Moonstone - would love to see her

Interested to see who she’ll be playing, never saw her act though.

I thought she was terrible in Velvet Buzzsaw but that was an awful movie all the way around. Curious to see what she brings to this.

Moonstone is a fun idea, that would make me really happy. What’s the correct way to pronounce her first name? Is it zow ee?

I’m thinking either Rogue or Deathbird.

I'm thinking Moonstone, especially since it's rumored that
Marvel is looking to cast a male "red herring" who could very well be Dr. Faustus

Heh, she went as Captain Marvel for Halloween in 2019.

bYP3Mv1.jpg

And yes, that's Charlie Cox as Loki and Tom Hiddleston as Daredevil.

Where has that photo been all my live? :atp:

This reminds me, I have been meaning to watch Velvet Buzzsaw. This weekend it is!

Heh, she went as Captain Marvel for Halloween in 2019.

bYP3Mv1.jpg

And yes, that's Charlie Cox as Loki and Tom Hiddleston as Daredevil.

She manifested this CM2 role just like you manifested the new Superman show.

I gotta stop playing and start reading more manifestation books lol.

Deathbird is a fun idea. Rogue is interesting but do you really think marvel will start with her when we haven’t even confirmed mutants yet? I reckon there’ll be some sort of big anti decimation type event first

I'm hoping for Moonstone, personally.

That would be great, but I'm wondering how she might hold her own against someone as over powered as Captain Marvel.

Also I want this costume rather than any Meteorite ones:

Moonstone-Marvel-Comics-Karla-Sofen-Masters-Evil-a.jpg

That would be great, but I'm wondering how she might hold her own against someone as over powered as Captain Marvel.
Versions of Moonstone are just as powerful as Carol (with added advantages like hypnosis and light manipulation), so that's not a problem.

Well, we’re gonna need a villain more powerful than Thanos to compete with Carol.

Man was it silly how powerful they made her in Endgame :facepalm:

I can't agree. Thanos is not the end all, be all, in the comics or otherwise. There are more powerful characters, and will be more to come in the movies. Without the Gauntlet, MCU Thanos is just an intergalactic thug. His entire race is almost as strong as him (though he's stronger than most), and there are other, stronger beings out there. Carol is the MCU's Superman, and she still got punched out by him with the Power stone. Her power level was fine, imo.

I can't agree. Thanos is not the end all, be all, in the comics or otherwise. There are more powerful characters, and will be more to come in the movies. Without the Gauntlet, MCU Thanos is just an intergalactic thug. His entire race is almost as strong as him (though he's stronger than most), and there are other, stronger beings out there. Carol is the MCU's Superman, and she still got punched out by him with the Power stone. Her power level was fine, imo.

I have to disagree, No one Avenger should have been able to dominate Thanos like that, except maybe SW as her powers operate in a different way. They made it seem like if Carol was around for Infinity War, Thanks would have been defeated well before he got the stones, which simply made the rest of the team look useless by comparison.

While I agree there are more powerful characters out there, any villain Carol now faces needs to be an upgrade on Thanos, who previously was considered the greatest threat to the known universe. I loved the CM movie and she was plenty powerful in that, but they went overboard in Endgame for me.

Last edited:
I don’t think a villain has to be ridiculously overpowered to be a threat to Cap Marvel and the whole Endgame/Thanos thing doesn’t hold water IMO. In the course of that final battle, Tony, Cap and Thor all held their own against Thanos, way before Wanda or Carol flew in.

So with that being said, that means any new supervillain has to be tougher than Thanos for all of the heroes? Nah.

Whoever they select, I’m sure will be a fun and credible threat.

I've seen Aston in plenty of stuff and I'm not a big fan of her. Always thought she was a 'meh' actress.

I could see her being a gender swapped villain.

I have to disagree, No one Avenger should have been able to dominate Thanos like that, except maybe SW as her powers operate in a different way. They made it seem like if Carol was around for Infinity War, Thanks would have been defeated well before he got the stones, which simply made the rest of the team look useless by comparison.

While I agree there are more powerful characters out there, any villain Carol now faces needs to be an upgrade on Thanks, who previously was considered the greatest threat to the known universe. I loved the CM movie and she was plenty powerful in that, but they went overboard in Endgame for me.

Thanks, but no thanks. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"