Zelda tatoo

roni14

The one and only
Reaction score
I am (very loosely) considering having a Triforce tattooed on the back of my hand. I was wondering a few things:

On Link's hand, is it pointing up his arm, or towards his fingertips?

How do I symbolize which shard I have? A.K.A what color would I have the lack of Triforce tattooed?

Does his shard even glow?

Thanks!
I've looked online a bit, but couldn't find much.

I am (very loosely) considering having a Triforce tattooed on the back of my hand. I was wondering a few things:

How do I symbolize which shard I have? A.K.A what color would I have the lack of Triforce tattooed?

Thanks!

I think it points to his fingers....

It points to the fingers, and there's no 'lack of shard', it shows all three forces together with one (I'm showing my true geek here.... I believe it's the bottom right one) glowing a bit. You could make the color of it a bit brighter with rays coming out from under it. The other two could be a duller gold, that could be a brighter gold.

Also, don't do this, it's a horrid idea.

Haha it really is a horrible idea. There would never be any peace for you.

Well, thanks. Like I said I was only considering it loosely.

Well, thanks. Like I said I was only considering it loosely.

I would consider getting a fake triforce tatoo and trying that out for awhile. gauge peoples reaction towards you. This tatoo's gonna be on your hand, you won't be able to hide it, it will almost always be visible and marks you as the ultimate geek in just about any setting outside of a comic con.

Also, alot of jobs do not allow visible tattoos.

Or try finding a job with a tattoo on your hand

Or try finding a job with a tattoo on your hand

Just imagine being in an interview;

"Well, everything looks great, you seem like the perfect candidate for the job, I've just got to ask what's that on your hand?"
"It's the triforce from Legend of Zelda!"
"You know what, I forgot, we already filled the position"

Unless I was doing the Interview....I'd be like "Sweet Triforce! You're hired."

Then again....I work in a place where there can't be any visible tattoos

Get it on the Base of the Neck. That would be cool, you know, nevermind. I'm going to do it.

Thanks!

How did you manage to take something as cool as a tattoo and make it so very, very gay? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"