Sequels Zidene Zidane Should Play Juggernaut in X4

He's better looking than Vinnie, I'll give you that but I thought Vinnie was fine.

My SOCCER TEAM (ITALY) destroyed his pathetic team... so not at all. He's really a waste of time.

And MATERAZZI didn't react to his head hit because he's a REAL smart as* and knew that Zidane would have been pushed away for the gesture.

What a jerk.

Neptune said:
Good thread :up: :rolleyes:

1- ZIDANE = LOSER.

2- ITALY = CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD.

3- X-MEN 3 = BOX OFFICE SMASH HIT

ME = HAPPY FOR ALL 3.

haha!!!! Zidane as Juggernaut.........that's a funny one

Cosmic Mind said:
haha!!!! Zidane as Juggernaut.........that's a funny one

He's not laughing now. Hahahahahahahah :ghost:

Let's come in Italy. It's rock'n'roll all night and X-Party everyday. :marv:

Not a bad idea after what he did, he did knock the guy down as well lol.

Vinne was a great Juggernaut. if he was taller that would help to lol. But he was great either way:up:

Zidane, seems like a very random pick. I could see wanting to get someone with more acting experience, or someone bigger, or more naturally buff (without having to wear a rubber muscle suit) or even someone who looked more like the Juggernaut of the comics or cartoon. but, how is picking Zidane any different then picking Jones, their both, soccer players, around the same height and build, but atleast Jones, has something of an acting back ground, (he's made a few cameo and has been in a few movies) I really think Jones big in on this project was working with Jackman and Berry in swordfish.
anyway I think Jones did a great job with the role.

zidane23bu.jpg

http://widelec.org/zidane.html

You know, i usually lurk around these boards but I decided to post after seeing this thread..which i doubt is going to last,but whatever.

Flashman said:
My SOCCER TEAM (ITALY) destroyed his pathetic team... so not at all. He's really a waste of time.

And MATERAZZI didn't react to his head hit because he's a REAL smart as* and knew that Zidane would have been pushed away for the gesture.

What a jerk.

who's the real jerk? Why do you think he head butt that Italian guy? Your hero obviously insulted Zidane and well the guy couldn't take it..it was of his mother and sister, the idiot Italian did it on purpose he was tyring to get Zidane mad so he could get out. and of course instead of walking away he hit him, which meant the insults were really harsh and he screwed up and got the red card...but Materazzi deserved getting hit. He shouldn't have thrown insults- he should do what he was suppose to do, play soccer.

and I actually was cheering on Italy but I heard some stuff of what they did in the past at other games, and well they haven't been a nice.

so yeah there's my personal opinion I won't come post in this thread again..I'll just lurk around.

Maradona and all the other REAL great soccer players were all insulted on the battlefield, but never reacted in this way. They were intelligent.

Materazzi - who is NOT my hero - has declared to *NOT* have offended him in such terrible way.

Zidane is a psycho.

And WE Italians are nice people. You can't say that only because two or three Italians acted as fools in the past. Soccer players are ignorant people for definition.

CANNAVARO. That's the embodiement of all the Italian values.

Gosh and i wasn't going to reply but you misunderstood me.. the Italian team didn't seem nice. why on earth would i say ALL Italians are mean? Please, I have Italian blood and have visited there before..I wouldn't insult myself. i'm talking about the team and only the team.
I'll stand by my words..Materazzi started it and Zidane messed up, but who wouldn't respond like that is they were thrown harsh insults.

anyways this isn't even an X-Men thread..it's more of joke..Zizdane as Juggernaut? c'mon.

Flashman said:
1- ZIDANE = LOSER.

2- ITALY = CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD.

3- X-MEN 3 = BOX OFFICE SMASH HIT

ME = HAPPY FOR ALL 3.

You = Geek

Matezzari (i dont care to spell his name right) = Pansy

Me = could kick your a**

genufine said:
You = Geek

Matezzari (i dont care to spell his name right) = Pansy

Me = could kick your a**

Another disillusioned French guy in disguise. :doom: :doom: :doom:

Flashman said:
Maradona and all the other REAL great soccer players were all insulted on the battlefield, but never reacted in this way. They were intelligent.

That's probably not the best example to use. Even for all his skill, most people only know him for his cheating, drug habits and lunacy.

Plus, there are many scuffles on the pitch. Admittedly most do not escalate into that but they are generaly forgotten. The only thing that really made this memorable was the timing.

Flashman said:
Materazzi - who is NOT my hero - has declared to *NOT* have offended him in such terrible way.

His word over his, huh? As far as I'm aware Materazzi has only denied calling him a terrorist or anything racist. Zidane hasn't said much more than he had insulted his mother and sister.

Flashman said:
Zidane is a psycho.
You'll have to back that one up. As far as I know that's more Vinnie Jones' style.

I also doubt Zidane is having that bad of a time. He seems to be a bit upset that he has a blemish on the last ten minutes of his career, but he's being hailed as a national hero and much of the rest of the world could care less about the headbut.

As you said about Footballer player being ignorant in general. That's the perception and is expected of them. Why do you think Vinnie Jones doesn't get a hard time about it. That and a lot of people like a tough guy.

Flashman said:
Another disillusioned French guy in disguise. :doom: :doom: :doom:

Wouldnt you love to believe so?
I live in Canada (im not French-Canadian either)- here its pretty multi-cultural. So I can pretty much back up my statements from observations.

When a team like Brazil, Germany and even Korea wins - a lot of diferent cultures cheer (not only their respective countires).

But why is it when Italians win, only italians cheer?

And lastly, im definately not dillusioned when I made those statements. Trust me

ok i am from england and must agree that it was italys fault if he hadent of said anything he wouldent of got owned he deserved it and using maradona not only is he famous for some FOOTBALL skills but they were probably down to the drugs he was high on and plus people react diffrently to insults

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"