Sequels Zod

Lightning54SC said:
too bad he cant act i vote him as NON!!!!

Actually, he can act. That is why he is procuring employment as an actor. As a matter of fact, enough people believe that he has the talent required to carry a film, and have given him the title role in the movie to be released, Pathfinder.

Karl Urban's star is on the rise. Personally, I would rather he not play a Kryptonian. If anything, Karl Urban should play a superhero, but it should be Thor.

There are many other villains in Superman's Rogues Gallery who would be better served as villains in a Superman sequel. Not one of them is Zod. We need to start looking at other villains besides the ones from the old movies.

BRING BACK ZOD

but... Braniac should follow ZOD. not the other way around!

I agree,we need something new,maybe Brainiac,or Doomsday.:up:
dpm07 said:
Actually, he can act. That is why he is procuring employment as an actor. As a matter of fact, enough people believe that he has the talent required to carry a film, and have given him the title role in the movie to be released, Pathfinder.

Karl Urban's star is on the rise. Personally, I would rather he not play a Kryptonian. If anything, Karl Urban should play a superhero, but it should be Thor.

There are many other villains in Superman's Rogues Gallery who would be better served as villains in a Superman sequel. Not one of them is Zod. We need to start looking at other villains besides the ones from the old movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"