BvS Zod's body the catalyst for a new villain or weapon against Superman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wise

Watchtower Janitor
Reaction score
When Zod dies at the end of MOS and his body is lying there on the ground I started thinking about how valuable that body would be to scientists.

Obviously the military would want it to study it's weaknesses and physiology hoping to find a way to bring down Superman if necessary.

Hell maybe there's a scene where Batman breaks into a military (Star?) lab to steal the body for his own analysis.

It could even be the jumping off point for realising a villain like Bizarro through an experiment using Krpytonian DNA.

Stop me if this has been brought up before.

biZODro
bizarro_by_rod_windt-d6bqjsg.jpg

At most, Zod's tissue (which they will have undoubtedly saved and/or replicated for study) will be what reveals that Kryptonite is lethal to Superman.

Yes, it'll probably be used, possibly by Lex Luthor, for Bizarro i'm not sure, but it may be used to prove Kryptonite is lethal to Kryptonians

It is certain that superman will leave the body lying around for anybody to take.

If the character is to appear it's probable that Goyer and Nolan will do that thing they do in which they re-interpret the character in a cool new way(started with blade). I could see a bizarro coming out of a zod. I personally just don't find said character all that interesting.

I'd personally rather see other things result from the zod body. Such as finding out weaknesses and armor etc.

This is a stupid idea. I wouldn't mind if it turns into Bizarro but still no.

What if lex is so frustrated with humanas that he's actually scared of kryptonians because he is seriously attracted to them. We dont know what his true intentions are. Much like bane's suppressed feelings for batman. Can lex feel the same way abt supeee and zod?

I can't imagine Superman would just leave it there for anyone to grab or hand it over to anyone to analyze. His first instinct should've been to toss it into the sun or bury it in the Sahara.

I'm not really that big on Bizarro. To me, the best physical threats to Superman are Zod, Lex in the battlesuit, Doomsday, Brainiac and Darkseid. We just had Zod, so I wouldn't use a character that similar to him for a while.

What if lex is so frustrated with humanas that he's actually scared of kryptonians because he is seriously attracted to them. We dont know what his true intentions are. Much like bane's suppressed feelings for batman. Can lex feel the same way abt supeee and zod?

Absolutely. I want a scene with Lex writing slashfic about him and Superman.

The only thing I could see possible is with kryptonite extract blood from its cells and make the bizarro
BUT WHAT IF SUPERMAN MADE THE HONORS TO ZOD'S BODY? THEN that theory couldn't happen if you know Lexcorp take the body from when Superman left him, but what if Superman left in space and made the honors there?

Last edited:
At most, Zod's tissue (which they will have undoubtedly saved and/or replicated for study) will be what reveals that Kryptonite is lethal to Superman.

That's very problematic though. The film's logic established that Zod is used to both Krypton and Earth's atmosphere. That means that Zod's tissues wouldn't be compromised by Kryptonite/His ships' atmosphere. And even then, the fact that a stone could zap all powers could be eye-roll inducing for the audience.

However, they did establish that solar energy is the means to these powers. They could make it so that you change the rays so that it's red solar energy, that would be harmful to Superman.

That's very problematic though. The film's logic established that Zod is used to both Krypton and Earth's atmosphere. That means that Zod's tissues wouldn't be compromised by Kryptonite/His ships' atmosphere. And even then, the fact that a stone could zap all powers could be eye-roll inducing for the audience.

However, they did establish that solar energy is the means to these powers. They could make it so that you change the rays so that it's red solar energy, that would be harmful to Superman.
Red sun doesn't harm superman it only takes away his powers

I can't imagine Superman would just leave it there for anyone to grab or hand it over to anyone to analyze.

The government may have something to say about that, though, especially if Superman expects to be able to operate "freely" or at least with whatever blessing they're willing to give him. If a bunch of super-powered space ***holes showed up to take our planet by force and by some miracle (red-caped or otherwise) they ended up getting sent to oblivion and left at least one corpse behind, Uncle Sam would probably bloody well want to know just what kind of beast came to his doorstep, in the event that, say, there might be other similarly super-powered space ***holes out there who might get just as ambitious...

I can't imagine Superman would just leave it there for anyone to grab or hand it over to anyone to analyze. His first instinct should've been to toss it into the sun or bury it in the Sahara.
Agreed

Really? I don't like that at all. He should have buried it somewhere.
that's more likely to happen.. but how Lex or the government will find out where?

Last edited:
How would the government (or anyone else for that matter) be able to study his body though? Wouldn't it be impossible for them to do an autopsy since they probably can't cut him open? Maybe just do swabs or something.

Also I wonder if he'd even decompose since I imagine Earth's bacteria can't break his tissues down. But maybe that's just over-thinking it haha.

How would the government (or anyone else for that matter) be able to study his body though? Wouldn't it be impossible for them to do an autopsy since they probably can't cut him open? Maybe just do swabs or something.

Also I wonder if he'd even decompose since I imagine Earth's bacteria can't break his tissues down. But maybe that's just over-thinking it haha.

The only possibility is with kryptonite or replicate red sun radiation... but I see that almost impossible :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"