Zoe Kravitz IS Catwoman

This is great news; couldn’t be happier with Kravitz

I could see her having a similar style to her Crimes of Grindelwald wardrobe in some ball scene with Bruce or something, but she still looks like too much of a little girl, to me.
We have very different views of little girls.

_i-D_Magazine_no__3572C_Autumn_2019_28229.jpg

L_Officiel_Italia_-_February_2019_28329.jpg

_i-D_Magazine_no__3572C_Autumn_2019_28329.jpg

Rolling_Stone_magazine_28529.jpg

If I'm being honest, Kravitz does little for me as an actress (I was rooting for Ana), but who knows? She may surprise.

Love Ana de Armas, but I'm kinda glad she didn't get it and Eiza was my preferred choice. I really like the Zoe casting though!

I figured Zazie had to be in the mix somewhere.

Ugh, Ana you were so close.
I had a feeling shed at least be in the running and I was right haha. But I'm confident Zoe will be great too. Even though Ana was my first choice, I kinda knew she wasn't gonna get it.

I've seen here in smaller parts here and there but I do like her voice

the pick doesn't necessarily excite me but I think she'll bring something good to the table under the direction of Reeves.

Wasn't she in First Class? Hopefully she gets a better part in this.

It's clear they're taking inspirations from Year One.

tumblr_pzdw6m4bvD1rrkahjo1_1280.jpg

Momoa gonna show up on set every day to make sure teen heartthrob Bob Pattinson keeps it PG-13 with his step-daughter

tread lightly, Bob.

I can't wait for anti-sjws to rant about DC/WB being "PC" because of this casting :whatever:

I don't know much about Kravitz and I've only seen her in Dope. She was fine in Dope, so I'm sure she will do an adequate job as Catwoman.
Why would there be? Eartha Kitt played her back in the 60s show and she was beloved enough in that role to be referenced in Emperor’s New Groove. Plus, there would’ve been backlash on Twitter if they gave it to a white actress so whatever. At least the backlash will be on sites no one goes to anyway *cough 4chan*.

I'd kinda prefer if they went for the Jim Lee Selina look. She looks identical to that version

Can totally see it. I wonder if they'll make Holly black too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"