Zoe Kravitz IS Catwoman

Zoe is gorgeous, I’m just not digging that high hairline.

Metrosexuality runs strong among Batman fans. :o

I *do* live in Brooklyn ;)

(But even I wasn’t a beanie wearing hipster, pointing out a forehead-biggening haircut doesn’t require much other than a pair of eyes!)

Hair & makeup can add or take away whatever you guys are complaining about . That’s their job. Just because she looks a certain way in real life, doesn’t mean that’s all that department have to work with. It may be the same styling or length, but it doesn’t have to be. Plus, it wouldn’t surprise me if most of her scenes include Selina Kyle with a cowl on.

Yeah if they want to add length they certainly can. Her hair could've been damaged as well, so it could've been cut down to a healthy length.

Don't like it at all but whatever, lets see how this goes.
I don't like it too. The casting of Batman/Catwoman is just not spot on. I feel like if Summit Entertainment is making a Batman movie, this would be their casting choices.

Yeah if they want to add length they certainly can. Her hair could've been damaged as well, so it could've been cut down to a healthy length.

Really good point. At the end of the day, she’s a fantastic pick for the role and she’s going to look great (and by that I mean for the role!) on film.

I don't like it too. The casting of Batman/Catwoman is just not spot on. I feel like if Summit Entertainment is making a Batman movie, this would be their casting choices.
What’s Summit Entertainment?

What’s Summit Entertainment?

A movie studio.

summit_entertainment.png

I assumed it was a jab about Pattinson having been in Twilight which was a Summit movie. And Summit's also done stuff like Divergent, so it's done a bit of YA franchises like that.

Ignorance. If he doesn’t know what Pattinson is capable of, he shouldn’t be saying ridiculous things like that. This is not 2012. Pattinson is near the very top of the game as far as craft is concerned.

Ignorant as hell. Sounds like you are still stuck in 2011. Its time to move on and do some research. I don't mind folks having an opinion but if their only argument is Twilight for the reason to not like RP then....

tenor.gif

You are acting as if you've alreadyseen his performance as Batman and I didn't. Its my first thought about this casting... could change when I see the film, but I don't have any reason to be optimistic right now, with him and Zoe playing their respective roles.

It will never cease to confuse me that people find Pattinson and Kravitz to be strange choices for their respective roles. Aside from not being a giant and having a slightly more eccentric quality Pattinson is the exact type of actor you'd expect to play Batman and Kravitz bears an absolutely striking resemblence to how some artists (Darwyn Cooke in particular) draw Selina. Farrell and Serkis are non-traditional choices, but not those two.

So is Catwoman going to have full mask like Michelle Pfeiffer or a domino mask like Anne Hathaway had ?

Hopefully a full cowl. I liked Hathaway but I didn't really like her outfit, or at least not from the neck up. For one it wasn't much of a disguise, for two I didn't like her long hair hanging loose, which is so impractical in a fight. Of course, that's not an issue with Kravitz anyway, but still.

I was thinking what about this costume...
34796135e63498c198e8fd5d5341399b.jpg

Instead of loose hair, give her braids since it's Zoe. Just a thought.

Hopefully a full cowl. I liked Hathaway but I didn't really like her outfit, or at least not from the neck up. For one it wasn't much of a disguise, for two I didn't like her long hair hanging loose, which is so impractical in a fight. Of course, that's not an issue with Kravitz anyway, but still.
Full mask with or without goggles ?

images.jpg

I like the way it's done in Cooke's design and the Arkham games. Essentially a helmet that she can cover with googles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"