Zoe Kravitz IS Catwoman

Would love to see a cowl with goggles. No heels. Wouldn’t mind if we get a looksie in her apartment and she has a couple of cats.

Hopefully a full cowl. I liked Hathaway but I didn't really like her outfit, or at least not from the neck up. For one it wasn't much of a disguise, for two I didn't like her long hair hanging loose, which is so impractical in a fight. Of course, that's not an issue with Kravitz anyway, but still.
Long strands of hair left at the scene. Running in high knife-edged heels. Quite impractical for a filmmaker who was obsessed with the word “practical”.

images

Maybe, Matt Reeves wants domino mask, like Eartha Kitt, btw Tessa Thomson as Catwoman. Look at this tweet..

images

I highly doubt we're gonna see Riddler or Penguin dressed like that, so I wouldn't take that too literally. I think it was just a group pic of the rogues gallery characters that will be in the movie.

He could do an Arkham-City like helmet with a domino mask and then goggles she puts on for certain scenes.

I mean... it's not that hard.

We gotta have a whip this time around. Non-negotiable.

images

Maybe, Matt Reeves wants domino mask, like Eartha Kitt, btw Tessa Thomson as Catwoman. Look at this tweet..

images

I really don't want a Batman 66 look for Catwoman. We already a modern interpretation of Julie Newmar with Hathaway's costume. I want a Cooke/Arkhamverse style look. It goes best with Kravitz's short hair and the rough, grounded aesthetic we've seen from the set photos so far.

I don’t understand the whole forehead thing. Her hair skis swept and styled to the side. She looks great with it that way and it looks great styled differently.
I was thinking what about this costume...
34796135e63498c198e8fd5d5341399b.jpg

Instead of loose hair, give her braids since it's Zoe. Just a thought.
No exposed hair please. I know Zoe Kravitz has short hair but no fake wig or anything please. Give me a full cowl, no exposed cleavage like the Arkham Games and please include the claws.

Yeah, seeing as how we already know we’re getting short haired Selina in this film (Zoe confirmed it the other day apparently), I bet the Catsuit will roughly look like this.

The Darwyn Cooke Catwoman design is basically the definitive design for her in the modern era.

Full mask with or without goggles ?

images.jpg
I say you do what “The Batman” did and just have both.

That way you even have a prop for Kravitz to play with or for the costume designers to toy with. Do the goggles only come down when ever she’s on a bike or needs their function? Does she keep them on around people she doesn’t trustto obscure her eyes, and just count on her body language and smile to do any flirting she needs? Or does she raise them up when she wants to try some femme fatale moves on Batman?

Do we see them glow a bit in the dark, in the same way Batman’s lenses would? Or do we have her get in a fight that we know is going badly when a goggle gets cracked or flat out broken?

If I had to choose... I’d go with the cowl, just because I like the look better, and because the goggles sometimes get ignored so it just looks like Selina’s just wearing a hat with cat ears if you don’t integrate a mask into the cowl.

That way you even have a prop for Kravitz to play with or for the costume designers to toy with. Do the goggles only come down when ever she’s on a bike or needs their function? Does she keep them on around people she doesn’t trustto obscure her eyes, and just count on her body language and smile to do any flirting she needs? Or does she raise them up when she wants to try some femme fatale moves on Batman?

Do we see them glow a bit in the dark, in the same way Batman’s lenses would? Or do we have her get in a fight that we know is going badly when a goggle gets cracked or flat out broken?

If I had to choose... I’d go with the cowl, just because I like the look better, and because the goggles sometimes get ignored so it just looks like Selina’s just wearing a hat with cat ears if you don’t integrate a mask into the cowl.
Definitely agree with most of the above. Follow what The Batman cartoon did an make it a cowl with goggles that can be worn/put away if not. The goggles shouldn’t glow too much if they do. Maybe if there’s an infrared setting or something (if they make them higher tech. I’m also hoping they don’t give her heels to wear. Give some shoes that make it easy to run around on rooftops with.

Definitely agree with most of the above. Follow what The Batman cartoon did an make it a cowl with goggles that can be worn/put away if not. The goggles shouldn’t glow too much if they do. Maybe if there’s an infrared setting or something (if they make them higher tech. I’m also hoping they don’t give her heels to wear. Give some shoes that make it easy to run around on rooftops with.
No thanks, I say do one or the other. Goggles or face mask. Having both looks aesthetically confused.ans redundant.

If they are indeed going for a grounded aesthetic with a Batsuit and Batmobile that look homemade, the Cooke design is the way to go. I wouldn't even mind a leather jacket and pants rather than a true catsuit.

No thanks, I say do one or the other. Goggles or face mask. Having both looks aesthetically confused.ans redundant.

If they are indeed going for a grounded aesthetic with a Batsuit and Batmobile that look homemade, the Cooke design is the way to go. I wouldn't even mind a leather jacket and pants rather than a true catsuit.
Not really. Goggles could be hard to use at night if they literally don’t do anything (night vision/burglar stuff). If they are tinted, it’ll be hard to see in the dark. The cowl would help cover up her face a little bit while also allowing her to take off the goggles when not in use.

I hope they don’t go that grounded with the look. A leather jacket and pants instead of a catsuit? Give us a little bit of fantasy with the grounded realism.

No leather pls. After Hathaway's / Halle Berry's Catwoman suit and recent CW versions of Black Canary and the suit Huntress has in Birds of Prey, I'm not in favor of leather/pleather suits. Fabric suit for Catwoman.

Best of both worlds with added versatility depending on the situation. Completely agree.

I don't care anything about the goggles, myself, but especially after the hair I wouldn't be surprised if they go that route, and if they do I can only shrug at it. I'm a full cowl loyalist.

Just give us both. It’s not that hard to do.
catwoman-selina-kyle-the-batman-19.7.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"