Zoe Kravitz IS Catwoman

Cant say I have particulary liked any of the casting for this movie. At all.

Sometimes you get surprised by actors, and maybe I Will this time too.

But nothing so far has built any hype. The
Joker film at least had Joaquin Phoenix.

Never thought I'd see a dude with CIA as a profile picture bad mouth TDKR, smh
I never said I didn't like the movie, I just wasn't a fan of the 2 and a half hour long post credit scene that followed.

It's clear they're taking inspirations from Year One.

tumblr_pzdw6m4bvD1rrkahjo1_1280.jpg
Im fully expecting her to look very similar.

I think this is a great choice. Really hope they don’t do an origin story for any characters and we hit the ground running with all of the Batman villains and Batman himself.

Also please let them adapt Darwyn Cooke’s suit design with some Tim Sale stuff added in.

Cant say I have particulary liked any of the casting for this movie. At all.

Sometimes you get surprised by actors, and maybe I Will this time too.

But nothing so far has built any hype. The
Joker film at least had Joaquin Phoenix.
So, not even Jeffrey Wright playing Gordon is something that interests you even a little?

Why would there be? Eartha Kitt played her back in the 60s show and she was beloved enough in that role to be referenced in Emperor’s New Groove. Plus, there would’ve been backlash on Twitter if they gave it to a white actress so whatever. At least the backlash will be on sites no one goes to anyway *cough 4chan*.
I was thinking more on anti-sjw Youtube channels and I have no doubt they will have something to say about this. But you're probably right that the backlash won't be massive against Zoe, but I disagree with you saying there would have been a backlash if a white actress was given the role as Catwoman is traditionally white in the comics.

I've seen her in Mad Max Fury Road, X-Men: First Class, and Crimes of Grindelwald, and she didn't make much of an impression in any of them, so I'm not convinced of her acting yet either.

Check out Big Little Lies. It's a great show, and she's a main focus of Season 2 (which just ended).

She was quite memorable in the indie movie "Gemini". The other movies/shows she was more part of an ensemble.

So, not even Jeffrey Wright playing Gordon is something that interests you even a little?

He might be OK. Would be better as Lucious Fox or playing a villain.

Just in terms of casting a Batman film, I think its a step down from what I am used to. Also I dont think the director has done anything really interesting before. Fairly well made remakes and sequels, but there is nothing "wow!!" About the production.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"