1.  2022 SuperHeroHype Awards

The 2022 Hype Award Season, hosted by Lily Adler and ComicChick is officially live!

The ballot is here! Voting will end Feb. 4th!

The SuperHeroHype Awards

Zoe Kravitz IS Catwoman

Discussion in 'The Batman' started by James.B, Oct 14, 2019.

1. HBarnill Registered

Couple of things:

1) Race angle? I wouldn't necessarily mind that but outside of one line, she really was a race neutral character. I have to rewatch the movie again if it was that subtle. Still, I can recall other actresses for the part who were POC and the ideal height.

2) If Comer really thinks that, then she could be a hypocrite since she chose to be in Free Guy where they make her wear tight leather pants and the camera makes sure to focus on her admittedly fine rear end. At least The Batman wasn't sleazy about it.

3) I'll admit the height thing is just personal preference. I'm a stickler for comic accuracy and I'm used to seeing her portrayed as tall as the previous actresses were tall.

#1726 HBarnill, Oct 20, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2022