Zoe Kravitz IS Catwoman

Why? It adds absolutely nothing to her character for her to be tall. In fact I think that being on the smaller side is better as an advantage for her since it allows her to sneak more easily into places like you know, a cat.
Also she may not have been a dominatrix but.... View attachment 59408
She still had scenes were she dressed on these types of clothes specifically to seduce and manipulate targets, which is specifically what Jodie said at the time she didn't want to do.
Plus it's pretty obvious Reeves wanted to play on the race angle. Jodie would've been a giant miscast for this version of the character.

Couple of things:

1) Race angle? I wouldn't necessarily mind that but outside of one line, she really was a race neutral character. I have to rewatch the movie again if it was that subtle. Still, I can recall other actresses for the part who were POC and the ideal height.

2) If Comer really thinks that, then she could be a hypocrite since she chose to be in Free Guy where they make her wear tight leather pants and the camera makes sure to focus on her admittedly fine rear end. At least The Batman wasn't sleazy about it.

3) I'll admit the height thing is just personal preference. I'm a stickler for comic accuracy and I'm used to seeing her portrayed as tall as the previous actresses were tall.

Last edited:
I hope Reevesverse Batman marries this version of Catwoman i think Pattinson and Zoe do a good match i hope they have a Daughter i hope they make Helena Wayne Canon in this Universe

I wish she was the one getting the show instead of Penguin. Zoe was absolutely perfect and would love to see her fully become Catwoman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"