The Dark Knight Rises zooey and emily deschanel as talia and nyssa???

its been revised....but what do you think of the idea?

Zooey would make a better Lois Lane...but that's just my opinion, haha. :o

she probably would hav,e she kinda looked like margot in that movie with SJP and matt Mconauhey(sp?) but id prefer her as harley

Christina Ricci = Harley Quinn

As for Talia, why do we need another Ra's? Because that's all she'd be, a female Ra's. I'd rather see one of the other villains. And even if I had to cast Talia, it'd probably be someone more exotic than Zooey Deschanel.

As for Talia, why do we need another Ra's? Because that's all she'd be, a female Ra's. I'd rather see one of the other villains. And even if I had to cast Talia, it'd probably be someone more exotic than Zooey Deschanel.

talia could add an intimacy that raz did not (and thank god for that).

talia could add an intimacy that raz did not (and thank god for that).

Selina Kyle is Bruce's girl and much more important to his story. Not to mention more interesting. I think the majority of Bat-fans want Catwoman, not Talia.

thank you :o

catwoman is batmans girl, yes. but talia was before her....in terms of the dc timeline anyway. but i get your point, catwoman is more marketable.

The actresses are bad choices, and Nyssa would be best left out of the franchise. Talia would be a good addition, though.

i prefer zooey over emily, but though i love em both, they are totally wrong for both roles(nyssa and talia)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"