The Flash ZOOM! (Possible season 2 spoilers)

Not far fetched really. A lot of his S2 scenes don't add up, neither do Jay's.

I do like the idea of the rival being one of the "Jays". I have a feeling that Zoom won't turn out to be any version of Jay Garrick or Hunter Zoloman. I do find it interesting that his costume does look like the earth one's Flash only black as opposed to looking anything that is remotely like earth two's Jay Garrick Flash costume. Something tells me the explanation of who Zoom actually is won't be as convoluted as alot of the fan theories have been .

Henry as Zoom? I think that shipp has sailed. :o
yeah it has. all jokes aside and when barry makes it back to earth 2 , I hope he meets up with the earth 2 version of his mom and dad I need this settled . if it turns Henry's normal . I want this dropped lol.

cause I can't think of a good reason motive wise why they'd raise earth 2 barry to be normal and to turn evil them selves post midlife crisis age and if the mid life crisis excuse is used. lol ..... Seriously it'll make no sense in their old age to do that. I hope they show up with his second trip to earth 2.

How could Earth-2 Jay be Zoom, if we saw Zoom "kill" or steal him? The whole, double image thing seems too convoluted.

I was clearly wrong about Zoom being an E2 native in spite of all the evidence indicating that he was.

He's A Jay Garrick, but he's clearly not E2's Jay Garrick.

my theory

Zoom= Hunter Zolomon
Man in the iron mask= The real Jay Garrick
Dead Jay Garrick= the everyday man.

Dead!Jay = E2 Jay/The Flash
Zoom!Jay = Jay from somewhere else
MitIM = Jay from somewhere else (possibly)

I'm really starting to think my Theory is correct, especially after tonight.

I'm with those that would suggest Zoom is from yet another alternate reality, which could also apply to the MITIM. Perhaps Zoom made his way to E-2 to continue his speed stealing actions, resulting in the current flow of events.

I'm with those that would suggest Zoom is from yet another alternate reality, which could also apply to the MITIM. Perhaps Zoom made his way to E-2 to continue his speed stealing actions, resulting in the current flow of events.

There can only be ONE

AriUb1K.jpg

Or he's the Hunter Zoloman from Earth 1.. Considering hunter is Jay-2's earth 1 doppelgänger

Well we know there will be a March crossover with Supergirl, perhaps Jay 3 is from her Earth.

my theory

Zoom= Hunter Zolomon
Man in the iron mask= The real Jay Garrick
Dead Jay Garrick= the everyday man.
this I mostly agree with though I'm not sure on the dead jay being everyday man . I 'll wait to see which earth Zoom's from?

And who fake jay was and where he's from? other wise I agree this. The man in the iron mask is the real Jay from earth 2.

Dead!Jay is E2 Jay.

He may not have told "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth", as revealed by Andrew Kreisberg, but parts of what he told Team Flash were truthful.

I'm not well versed with the difference between alternate timeline vs different earth, but here goes;

Real Jay = Current timeline E2
FakeJay = Current timeline E1 Hunter Zolomon, working with Zoom with promises of being made into a Speedster. Basically his story to Caitlyn being true, just about himself. They were looking at...
Zoom = Alternate (future) timeline E2 Jay. Keeping E2 Jay alive to not screw with his own timeline.
Jay's mask is to ensure noone knows there's a Fake Jay running around (and maybe it works to siphon Real Jay's speed)

Utter guessing, so no need (Digificwriter) to condescend to my idea.

Dead!Jay is E2 Jay.

He may not have told "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth", as revealed by Andrew Kreisberg, but parts of what he told Team Flash were truthful.
so he's similar to Malcolm using some parts of the truth for his own purpose's while the rest are lies. still a problem.
And not a trustable man/ character.

Everyone lies; sometimes people lie because they're just bad people, and sometimes they lie for well-intended reasons.

We don't yet know what the full extent of E2 Jay's half-truths were, or what his motivations were in not being completely honest with Team Flash, so we can't say for sure that he's on par with somebody like Malcolm Merlyn.

Why would killing Jay "complicate" things for Zoom should be question being asked.

I was very disappointed though. when Zoom has the mask, he looks like a monster. his eyes. not to mention his claws. and when he took his mask off, everything was normal. I mean, what the ****. they could have done more.

Zoom is Hunter Zolomon, just like I said many times.

I was clearly wrong about Zoom being an E2 native in spite of all the evidence indicating that he was.

He's A Jay Garrick, but he's clearly not E2's Jay Garrick.

He very well could be an E2 native as the writers confirmed that Zoom is Hunter Zolomon. Jay and Zolomon could be twins on Earth 1 and Earth 2. The Earth 1 Jay Garrick is the man in the iron mask (this would show why Caitlin couldn't track down E2 Jay's E1 doppelganger). The Earth 2 Jay Garrick is the one Zoom killed. The Earth 1 Hunter Zolomon is just a regular guy. The Earth 2 Hunter Zolomon is Zoom.

It also wouldn't make sense for Zoom/Zolomon to be from another Earth as it was stated that he appeared around the same time as when Wells' particle accelerator went up, which was long before the singularity happened and created the breaches.

Last edited:
Okay, okay. I'll man up and admit I was off with the whole "Jay isn't Zoom thing". But, in my defense, the producers outright lied to our faces with the whole "we don't want to do exactly what we did last season" bit, because they did exactly what they did last season.

That said, I have no idea how they're going to pull this one off without being too convoluted.

He very well could be an E2 native as the writers confirmed that Zoom is Hunter Zolomon. Jay and Zolomon could be twins on Earth 1 and Earth 2. The Earth 1 Jay Garrick is the man in the iron mask (this would show why Caitlin couldn't track down E2 Jay's E1 doppelganger). The Earth 2 Jay Garrick is the one Zoom killed. The Earth 1 Hunter Zolomon is just a regular guy. The Earth 2 Hunter Zolomon is Zoom.

It also wouldn't make sense for Zoom/Zolomon to be from another Earth as it was stated that he appeared around the same time as when Wells' particle accelerator went up, which was long before the singularity happened and created the breaches.

I was thinking about twins but thought that the man in the mask is e2 jay garrick and the man pretending to be him was hunter zoloman from e1 (e1 jay garrick being dead). The man on the bench that he said was hunter zoloman was actually zoom (e2 hunter zoloman).

I was thinking about twins but thought that the man in the mask is e2 jay garrick and the man pretending to be him was hunter zoloman from e1 (e1 jay garrick being dead). The man on the bench that he said was hunter zoloman was actually zoom (e2 hunter zoloman).

That's possible, but if we're going that route I'd probably lean more towards the clone theory.

So the Hunter Zolomon we saw on E1 would indeed be Zoom. The "real" Jay Garrick is the one in the mask. The Jay that Zoom killed was simply a clone made by Zoom, which would explain why his cells are deteriorating and why he has no powers. I'd like to think we'd get something similar to the Roy Harper/Roy Harper clone thing that went on in YJ where the clone (Jay) begins to believe he is the real Jay hence why he begins to help Barry and company in contrast to what he was originally instructed to do by Zoom.

I'm pretty sure it's narrowed down to 2 plausible outcomes at this point. Twins or clone. I don't think another Earth will have any part to play in this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"