• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

2008 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StorminNorman

Avenger
Reaction score
The Patriots failed to do the impossible.

Your New York Giants are the World Champions.

Miami did not go winless and now has the Tuna - can he save them?

Is this Brady Quinn's year?

Who will end up with Ocho Cinco? What will his celebration be when he meets Marvin Lewis again?

Is McFadden the next Adrien Peterson. Or is the next LT?
...or will he bust like Reggie Bush.

Is Colt Brennan NFL material? Could he be Tampa's future?

Will Ray Guy once again get shafted 12 months from now?

Is Spygate over with?

Can Atlanta rebound?

Will Travis Henry pop out another kid?

All of these and more make up the storylines going into the NFL Offseason and Beyond.

The confetti may not yet be off the turf in Glendale, but the path to Tampa has already begun.

Are You Ready?

Way too early but ok...

I guess it will be intresting to see how Dallas, New England and Indianapolis recover from their flameouts.

If the 2007 Thread was not locked - I would not of made this thread.

There needed to be a place to talk about NFL Football - and I think it would be cruel to ask members like Showtime to keep posting in a thread where they have horrible, horrible memories.

There needed to be a place to talk about NFL Football - and I think it would be cruel to ask members like Showtime to keep posting in a thread where they have horrible, horrible memories.

Tough to have memories that are that even remotely bad when the team you cheer for has made 4 out of the last 7 Super Bowls and won 3 of them as well as making 5 out of the last 7 AFC Championship games and winning 4 of them. Nevermind going 16-0 in the regular season, although now I think that doesn't mean anything because they lost the Super Bowl.

:angry:

Oh, it doesn't. :csad:

Getting my morning fix of SportsCenter, one thing that I truly hope changes before next season is that Emmitt Smith gets fired from ESPN. Great Caesar, he's awful.

Wow, aren't we getting fancy with titles.

Its a little something I like to call Style

Bulldog%20tuxedo%20costume.jpg

I don't know Fire, closing the Superbowl thread less than 24 hours for like the 5 of us who are Giant fans to bask in their win?

Teams lose.

I root for the New York Knicks.

I have to hear the ridicule of being a Yankee fan.

I think Showtime is a good enough sport to not let it bother him.

Teams lose.

I root for the New York Knicks.

I have to hear the ridicule of being a Yankee fan.

I think Showtime is a good enough sport to not let it bother him.

Sure.

But there is a lot of non Super Bowl related talk to do. I could of personally cared less how long the Super Bowl thread stayed open.

The lack of a general NFL Thread though required me to make this thread earlier than I would of normally (I think I didn't make the 2007 thread until like March).

I don't know Fire, closing the Superbowl thread less than 24 hours for like the 5 of us who are Giant fans to bask in their win?

Bask in here. I had to let the clean up crew in, and get BlackLantern's drunk butt out of there.

Anywho, I bet Spagnuolo will take The Redskins job, Snider is probably going to through the bank at him

also....

Report: Burress played with sprained MCL

In addition to his sprained/dislocated ankle, Plaxico Burress played in Super Bowl XLII with a sprained MCL, according to the New York Post.

Burress reportedly suffered the knee injury when he slipped in the hotel shower on Monday. "Until this morning, I honestly didn't think I would be able to go, and it broke my heart," Plax said Sunday night. Burress seemed to have trouble coming out of his cuts, but came up with the game-winning touchdown. It's unclear if he'll need surgery on the ankle this offseason. Feb. 4 - 9:21 am et

Yeah I just heard a Patriots fan crying on a newscast. I had to find it and bring it in here.

Hey Erz, make sure you're a true fan and all this year proclaim how YOUR NY Giants are the super bowl universe champions of the world.

The Patriots failed to do the impossible.

Your New York Giants are the World Champions.

Miami did not go winless and now has the Tuna - can he save them?

Is this Brady Quinn's year?

Who will end up with Ocho Cinco? What will his celebration be when he meets Marvin Lewis again?

Is McFadden the next Adrien Peterson. Or is the next LT?
...or will he bust like Reggie Bush.

Is Colt Brennan NFL material? Could he be Tampa's future?

Will Ray Guy once again get shafted 12 months from now?

Is Spygate over with?

Can Atlanta rebound?

Will Travis Henry pop out another kid?

All of these and more make up the storylines going into the NFL Offseason and Beyond.

The confetti may not yet be off the turf in Glendale, but the path to Tampa has already begun.

Are You Ready?

Is the sky blue?

Hey Erz, make sure you're a true fan and all this year proclaim how YOUR NY Giants are the super bowl universe champions of the world.

It's funny I've quoted it twice already but the day after the last Superbowl I was c'mon Giants get to the 2nd round this year. :o

I'll make sure I'll also bring that up during topics of sex, racism and the new Iron Man movie.

I would like to mention that Tom Coughlin is more awesome than everyone in here.

I remember when they first brought him on and a lot of the Giants didn't like him because he wasn't everyone's friend like Fassel was and actually made them work.

I would like to mention that Tom Coughlin is more awesome than everyone in here.

I saw him this past week during a conference, decked out in a suit, glasses, styled hair...he looked like a whole other person.

Those NYers wanted him gone after week 2

Fans only recognize victory. And forgive just as easily if you bring a win home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"