• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Adult Swim star leaves network due to cited misogny

What is their female viewership? I would guess it's next to nothing. If that's the case, men making programming for men is not absurd or sexist. If females are a large portion of their audience then it's an issue.

It's also about ethics in gaming journalism

What is their female viewership? I would guess it's next to nothing. If that's the case, men making programming for men is not absurd or sexist. If females are a large portion of their audience then it's an issue.
no.
stop.

We are talking about a company that said women can't handle conflict and that is why they don't want them in the writer's room. That was after saying women cause conflict, not comedy when in the writer's room. But leave it to people to take up for the misogynist.

We are talking about a company that said women can't handle conflict and that is why they don't want them in the writer's room. That was after saying women cause conflict, not comedy when in the writer's room. But leave it to people to take up for the misogynist.

Chaseter ain't people. :o

Let Paul Feig run Adult Swim. Watch the numbers roll in...err, wait.

Somewhat surprising. And disappointing. I would have thought [as] would be more progressive and less boys' club than that. No idea why I assumed that but then I also have not really watched them in several years either.

I'm not talking about what they said. I don't know what was said. I was going off of no women working there. I didn't dig deep into the history of Adult Swim. If women are humiliated and actively rejected to work there then that is sexist yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"