• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Bad Robot/Jonathan Nolan Bringing "Westworld" to HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I love most about Westworld?
Now I have to see the season all over again and I will enjoy it even more.

So when Arnold wanted to end the park, he only had Delores kill the Westworld robots. Now what we know for sure SamuraiWorld(and perhaps others) exist. Do we think Delos expanded Arnold/Ford's original park and that's the extent of why they wanted him out. Full control over all versions of the park?

I don't remember any hints of Ford having moved onto other versions of the park.

we never got to see what happened to Stubbs are we to assume he just got killed off screen

The movie theme park had Roman World and Medieval World but the showrunners ruled them out apparently.

I guess Eastworld (Samurai feudal Japan) is the replacement in the show of those other parks.

I'd love to see some sort of Ancient Egypt world.

The movie theme park had Roman World and Medieval World but the showrunners ruled them out apparently.

I guess Eastworld (Samurai feudal Japan) is the replacement in the show of those other parks.

I was thinking "Medieval World" would be too similar to Game of Thrones.

Probably. How many medieval/middle ages shows have we gotten as of late?

15317776_10154783955261617_1793432085624050320_n.jpg

Did no one else notice that MIB/old man William has a fake arm or hand in the Gala scene towards the end? Did I miss something that happened this season with the injury or is this something that will be explored in season 2?
Untitled.png

I thought she just broke his arm. I didn't think that would end with it being removed and replaced with a fake one.

Why are you seeing a fake arm? I'm not, he's just injured as far as I can tell.

Why are you seeing a fake arm? I'm not, he's just injured as far as I can tell.

haha you could be right. But when I watch it the hand looks a little bigger than the other and skin a little smoother. It just being injured makes more sense.

His arm is swollen from being fractured

[YT]-KBtEeHp7eU[/YT]

The year that it takes place in is said to be 2052. At least if the Delos website is to be believed.

Guessing this is why security seemed hesitant to shoot
72tl0p876z1y.png

Where's jmc and his fetish for security/safety protocols when you need him?

Wonder what folks think about the "lazy writing" now that we know Maeve's storyline was part of a narrative.

Wonder what folks think about the "lazy writing" now that we know Maeve's storyline was part of a narrative.

57571407.jpg

Wonder how many went "Whoops? :o" and have quietly slinked off to find an excuse to justify that lazy writing theory.

JonStewartSnap.gif~c200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"