• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Best Batman Movie Villain

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
Not the best in comics, but best portrayal, best acting, the one that really stands out in your mind, forget the rest of the film, whos the best villain

The top three are:

1. Jack Nicholson as The Joker

2. Liam Neeson as Ra's Al Ghul

3. Danny DeVito as The Penguin

I'd have to say the riddler for what he managed to achieve

i mean he actually find out who batman was, destroyed the batcave and had the entire city on its knees and had enough wealth and power to do it all. And He didn't die

:o

maybe a wacky portrayal but if you actually compare all of his rogue villains and see what they accomplished, he is really leaps and bounds better than the rest.

Catwoman.

Though it's questionable whether she's a straight out villianess or not, no one else on that list made Batman feel so incredibly vulnerable. Her refusal of him was heartbreaking and she above all the others emotionally fractured him more than he already was...

That's a scar worse than any the Joker or Penguin or Scarecrow could deal him.

CFE

Bob the Goon

:oldrazz: J/K I voted Joker.

The Joker, no contest. I'm sorry but Jack Nicholson owns that role.

Someones gotta vote Freeze

'Ma Nhame Iz Freeeeeeeze lerhn it whell For it Iz da Chillhing sound of yer dooooooooom'

Liam Neeson as Ra´s al Ghul.

Yo the-dark-knight, what's with the Gary Coleman obsession? I've seen him mentioned in a lot of your threads lol

Yo the-dark-knight, what's with the Gary Coleman obsession? I've seen him mentioned in a lot of your threads lol

lol, i have no idea, its not as if i'm even a fan of Diff'rent strokes. I did it as a joke once, now i just feel compelled to add the Coleman.

Liam Neeson as Ra´s al Ghul.
Agreed.

1.) Liam Neeson as Ra's Al Ghul
2.) Jack Nicholson as The Joker
3.) Cillian Murphy as Scarecrow
4.) Michelle Pfieffer as Catwoman
5.) Christopher Walkin as Max Shrek
6.) Tom Wilkinson as Carmine Falcone
7.) Jim Carrey as The Riddler
8.) Danny Devito as the Penguin
9.) Tommy Lee Jones as Two-face
10.) Arnold Swarchenegger as Mr. Freeze

That's my top ten. I'm more than confident that Heath Ledger's Joker, Aaron Eckart's Two-face, Eric Robert's Maroni, and other villains from the new franchise will land on this list, but until then...this is my list.

I love the thought of Devito as the Penguin, he was great, but the creative direction of the character wasn't something I liked. I loved Jack's Joker, but I feel the Neeson gave a more compelling performance and the struggle between Ra's and Bruce was less contrived. It was more of the ultimate offer and rejection and not the "I killed your parents" motif.

-R

for me, its gotta be Catwoman. yeah i love jack's joker, and devito was so freakin awsome, but michelle pfieffer in that costume and that voice, and those moves, shes the best.

For now: Jack Nicholson as The Joker.

Until TDK's Two-Face or The Joker (hopefully)

Ras Al Ghul.
"...You must simply walk up behind them, and stab them in the heart."

Sorry, I forgot the first part.

Ras Al Ghul.
"...You must simply walk up behind them, and stab them in the heart."

Sorry, I forgot the first part.
"Like your father you lack the courage...If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them, and stab them in the heart." -Ra's Al Ghul.

I love the sense of honor he says it with, when he's talking about stabbing someone from behind.

-R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"