• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cable Cord Cutters Thread: Sling, Hulu, YouTube TV, Netflix, and more!

I'm just going to come out and say. There's no reason to have the Hulu app anymore unless you aren't doing the Disney+ Bundle or you have Live TV.
I stand corrected. Apparently some shows like Modern Family won't make that jump due to licensing issues.

I love that we're basically at a point where....studios want to become Hulu again but are to stubborn to actually say it.

And with Paramount likely getting new owners and then merging as soon as someone bites...I wonder if the Avatar-verse will die before it even gets off the ground.

I love that we're basically at a point where....studios want to become Hulu again but are to stubborn to actually say it.

And with Paramount likely getting new owners and then merging as soon as someone bites...I wonder if the Avatar-verse will die before it even gets off the ground.
Paramount+ and Peacock were mistakes. I see their content going to Amazon and Netflix. At least HBO Max made some kind of sense since WB at the time had a large enough library with DC, TCM, HBO, etc.

Nielsen data showed that May was Tubi’s most-watched month ever, with an average audience of 1 million viewers, up 46% from a year ago.

The streamer edged out Disney+, which averaged 969,000 viewers. Tubi also easily beat NBCUniversal’s Peacock, Warner Bros. Discovery’s Max and Paramount Global’s Paramount+ while also topping free competitors such as the Roku Channel and Pluto TV. YouTube is the only free ad-supported streaming platform with more viewers than Tubi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"