• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Captain America: Brave New World - News & Speculation Thread

Have they just changed the title? What did they not like about the previous one?

New World Order was the episode title of the Flagsmashers and the term is related to them? I guess they want distance themself from anything to do with the Flagsmashers and I support this decision.

It seems the rumors about the title change were true after all.

Have they just changed the title? What did they not like about the previous one?

New World Order was the episode title of the Flagsmashers and the term is related to them? I guess they want distance themself from anything to do with the Flagsmashers and I support this decision.

Probably because of real world events and the original meaning of the phrase.

Ps9lO8K.png

Probably for the best then. Surprised it only just came up in that case.

If this is a long-standing conspiracy, why did they give the movie that title in the first place instead of either researching it properly or thinking about it carefully enough?

If this is a long-standing conspiracy, why did they give the movie that title in the first place instead of either researching it properly or thinking about it carefully enough?
That's the million dollar question.

The previous title was much better that this new one which is more bland and almost sounds like an adventure thing, like for a game or maybe for an Avatar sequel. While I don’t like it I totally get the departure from the NWO title since it did have a negative connotation specially from the most recent past.

The new title sucks.

Reminds me of Heroes' Volume 6 title (that was only teased seconds after the series is ended) and the canceled Peacock show.

I thought they would have halted production due to the strike.

I thought they would have halted production due to the strike.
The strike only seemed to affect projects that were either just starting or about to start filming. Cap 4 started filming in March, so it probably wasn't going to affect it much.

The strike only seemed to affect projects that were either just starting or about to start filming. Cap 4 started filming in March, so it probably wasn't going to affect it much.
Hmm, are we talking about movies? Because Penguin was shooting for three months before they shut it down. Severance for seven. Andor too.

Hmm, are we talking about movies? Because Penguin was shooting for three months before they shut it down. Severance for seven. Andor too.
I was just talking movies, sorry I should have specified that. Depending on the show, TV tends to have longer filming dates than movies so the strike definitly affect them more.

If there's a lot of special effects I imagine there could still be delays, I thought the effects shop's were striking, too.

If there's a lot of special effects I imagine there could still be delays, I thought the effects shop's were striking, too.
There may be some vfx artists striking as part of solidarity but vfx work in Hollywood is not unionized so special effects are continued to be worked on as normal.

Thaddeuz Ross will be 30 years older than his brother now. William Hurt already was 20 years older than Freeman, but now it’s even more odd

Thaddeuz Ross will be 30 years older than his brother now. William Hurt already was 20 years older than Freeman, but now it’s even more odd
The 2 aren't related.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"