Captain Marvel General Discussion and Speculation - Part 9

Is it 7pm yet, LOL!!! I just want to skip the rest of the day and see this already :csad:

tumblr_pnzx0qOsbz1u75boi_540.jpg

These ladies are on a team called the Western Bulldogs. I don't know the sport or what country they're in, lol.

(I'm guessing it's rugby since I don't recognize that ball at all?)
Yes, that's a rugby type ball but the sport is Australian rules football. Nice promotion. :up:

I've been waiting for today for what seems like a lifetime. I kept getting pissed off when they pushed it back. Now? I don't mind so much. LOL. I'm taking tomorrow off and going to the 10am (ish) show at the local Cinemark XD. Pretty reasonable too because it's an early bird showing. Got my seats all picked out. Then it's burgers and beer at Islands....ooooohhh.....maybe Mexican food:hmm. I'm considering going to see it tonight. I laugh in the face of delay of gratification. I am so stoked.....I'm not watching or reading anything from here out; which makes no sense whatsoever because I never believe people who drop spoilers anyway. I've always figured they were either lying or too stupid to believe. Lots of faith in humanity in this corner. :cwink:

I've been waiting for today for what seems like a lifetime. I kept getting pissed off when they pushed it back. Now? I don't mind so much. LOL. I'm taking tomorrow off and going to the 10am (ish) show at the local Cinemark XD. Pretty reasonable too because it's an early bird showing. Got my seats all picked out. Then it's burgers and beer at Islands....ooooohhh.....maybe Mexican food:hmm. I'm considering going to see it tonight. I laugh in the face of delay of gratification. I am so stoked.....I'm not watching or reading anything from here out; which makes no sense whatsoever because I never believe people who drop spoilers anyway. I've always figured they were either lying or too stupid to believe. Lots of faith in humanity in this corner. :cwink:
Sounds like a good combo. Enjoy mate!

I was planning to see CM on Friday morning but snow is predicted. Traffic is gonna be hideous so we might have to postpone until Saturday. :( Winter sucks!

Correction: I think your girlfriend was definitely a gay man before.

Women like hot guys as much as gay men do. We can also be harder on other women at times just because.

Thank Bast Marvel understands the appeal of handsome guys. Shirtless Chrises are irresistible. :cool:

I’m off to the theater today at 7:00!

Higher, Further, Faster, Baby!
Enjoy mate!! I look forward to hearing what you thought.

Seeing it at 10 pm! Between that, the (potential) news about the Lord of the Rings TV series, and Idris getting cast as Deadshot, it's a miracle I've gotten any work done today lol.

Women like hot guys as much as gay men do. We can also be harder on other women at times just because.

Thank Bast Marvel understands the appeal of handsome guys. Shirtless Chrises are irresistible. :cool:

Oh I fully know that there's truth to the saying "a woman's worst enemy is another woman." I've worked enough at workplaces to witness such behavior.

Sorry if this is a re-post

You would think with the success of crazy rich Asians they would have pushed Gemma Chan more.

She'll probably be front and centre on the Asian press run.

Got my tickets booked. Basically got the whole day off so I can catch it in the afternoon before peak times. Been able to avoid spoilers and reviews, but freaking Grace Randolph strikes again with another CM video with details about the movie :argh: All in the thumbnail so I'm forced to see it when scrolling through my feed. She can't help herself. At least wait till national release. Horrible etiquette.

BUT...they're breaking the narrative! DIVISION! NEGATIVE COMMENT! DOES NOT C-C-c-c-c BUZZZZZ

*We're sorry, your fanboy is being rebooted. He will require a new sandwich from mommy and a refresh of his internet connection. We regret that your fanboy has broken down, but we here at Fanboy Man-Baby promise we will restock your fanboy for free. We have plenty!

(sorry, I'm about to get off of work, and you can all go back to your regularly scheduled humor, already in progress)

First time posting in the thread. I’m watching Clark Gregg’s interview on Collider and he says Captain Marvel is set 15 years prior to Iron Man. If IM1 is set in 08 then that puts the film in 1993

First time posting in the thread. I’m watching Clark Gregg’s interview on Collider and he says Captain Marvel is set 15 years prior to Iron Man. If IM1 is set in 08 then that puts the film in 1993

1995. Carol disappeared in 1989 and they mention it happening six years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"