• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Justice League Danny Elfman Scoring Justice League - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup

kYlj4UL.png

JL Logos track is just 48 seconds like it says in the above picture. And it doesn't sound very distinct.

I can't wait to give this a listen on my lunch break!

And this is where I jump ship in regards to this thread. Hope you enjoy the score, everyone. I'll be back on the 16th.

giphy.gif

Tracks I really enjoyed so far:

Hero's Theme
Wonder Woman's Rescue
The Story of Steppenwolf
The Amazon Motherbox
Aquaman in Atlantis
The Tunnel Fight
Friends and Foes

Justice League United
Home
The Final Battle
A New Hope
Anti-Hero's Theme

Last edited:
I swear to god. Some parts sound just like star wars Binary Sunset

Tracks I really enjoyed so far:

Hero's Theme
Wonder Woman's Rescue
The Story of Steppenwolf
The Amazon Motherbox
Aquaman in Atlantis

That's 5 out of 12 (excluding Everybody Knows).

Tell us about Aquamans “motifs”
And Flash and Cyborgs when you come across them. Thanks!

I was not a fan of Junkie’s work. Elfman is killing it from what I’ve heard so far.

I’ve only heard the two tracks, the rest hasn’t dropped on Spotify in America I don’t think

The Final Battle legit gave me goosebumps! I freakin' LOVED the way how he used the classic themes of the World's Finest!

DANNY ELFMAN, the absolute MADMAN!

WORTH IT FOLKS!

The Final Battle legit gave me goosebumps! I freakin' LOVED the way how he used the classic themes of the World's Finest!

DANNY ELFMAN, the absolute MADMAN!

WORTH IT FOLKS!

Best track of all. It also reminded me a lot of JLU. You can almost see'em together

Best track of all. It also reminded me a lot of JLU. You can almost see'em together

Oh, even The Tunnel Fight clearly reminded me of the DCAU JL theme. A New Hope is all sorts of hnggh! :hmr: And it's making me soooo giddy!

On par with Man of Steel for me boys! :)

Last edited:
Oh! Even The Tunnel Fight clearly reminded me of the DCAU JL theme!

A New Hope is all sorts of hnnngggghhh! :hmr:

It's gonna sound ironic (because of the "a new hope" title) but doesnt it reminds in some parts of the track of this?:

[YT]u2W5YPQJqUs[/YT]

I CAN'T EVEN

tenor.gif

^That's literally me right now!

Done with the OST.

It's definitely on par with Man of Steel for me! I am so giddy right now! And the way Danny Elfman used John William's theme....oh boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"