Deadpool Deadpool News and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's a pretty long sequence in the script.
dp_zpsxmdrpybw.jpg
dp2_zpsjr8fxyrq.jpg
Awesome pics :up:

Friggin Stoked!

Damn.

First of all, was the test footage all CGI?

Secondly, all of this is from test footage or is this new and gonna be a part of the movie? If not, damn, they spent a lot for a test footage.

Last edited:
Ohhh nice
no eye covering in those set photos
looks like the black will be added entirely in post

I can't even believe how perfect the suit is

Ohhh nice
no eye covering in those set photos
looks like the black will be added entirely in post

I can't even believe how perfect the suit is
That's what I'm thinking, but for the sake of argument, the black parts of the mask could just be removable between takes like the spider-man mask.

Damn.

First of all, was the test footage all CGI?

Secondly, all of this is from test footage or is this new and gonna be a part of the movie? If not, damn, they spent a lot for a test footage.
The test video was all cgi. The pictures above are set photos from filming of the actual movie. Believe it or not, the reason the test footage is cgi is because it was cheaper to do it all in computers than to do it in real life.

Last one confirms CGI eyes.

Got DAMN tho...

that costume must be hot as balls tho
hope its nice and chilly in Vancouver right now

Alright, if this movie is great, funny, action-packed and as well made as Kingsman; there's no reason it can't do great business.

BTW, Kingsman is up to $370 million WW. If Deadpool makes anywhere close to this amount, I think we can consider it a success :D.

And the quality of those photos is outstanding too. as JP said, pretty obvious now we're getting CGI eyes to emote Deadpool :D.

CGI eyes is the right thing to do, much more expression can be added

Pinch me, this is happening

Those set pics are just too awesome, love that they're gonna use cg on the eyes.

Alright, if this movie is great, funny, action-packed and as well made as Kingsman; there's no reason it can't do great business.

BTW, Kingsman is up to $370 million WW. If Deadpool makes anywhere close to this amount, I think we can consider it a success :D.

Billion or failure :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"