Football (Soccer)

This Arsenal - Bournemouth game has the worst refereeing i've seen all season and I honestly feel really bad for Bournemouth. If I was an Arsenal fan I would feel so embarrassed watching this

Awesome strike by Gabriel but was offside. To be fair Bournemouth don’t deserve a scoreline like that and have been competitive and carried a threat throughout. I’m sure some Arsenal fans were nervous at 1-0.

This Arsenal - Bournemouth game has the worst refereeing i've seen all season and I honestly feel really bad for Bournemouth. If I was an Arsenal fan I would feel so embarrassed watching this
Bournemouth deserve something from the game. They aren’t a pushover these days even away from home, and look like a top 10 team.

Rice gets a third, game done. Sad for Bournemouth but they are in good shape. Hope they can keep hold of their players, I’m sure Solanke will be getting big bids in summer.

To be fair, there should have been an early red for Bournemouth.

Odd feeling that we're getting the benefit of subpar refereeing.

To be fair, there should have been an early red for Bournemouth.

Odd feeling that we're getting the benefit of subpar refereeing.
Between that potential red, the very cheap penalty and the disallowed Bournemouth goal it's crazy to think these refs get so defensive when questioned.

Newcastle 2-0 up away at Burnley through Wilson and Longstaff. Hopefully we’re in for a good end to the season and a Euro places finish.

Bruno makes it 3-0! We seem to score a bunch of goals quite often once we get the momentum after the first couple.

City 1-0 against Wolves.

That wasn't a penalty but Wolves having a hard time dealing with the pressure of the City attack

Oh well, City 2-0 up. Looks like another round of matches where they will maintain their advantage.

Haaland hat-trick. Wolves aren't going to be any obstacle in the title race.

Really fun that Ipswich took the step up. Definitely appreciate these moments among the jojo-clubs that go down and up every year. This feels special.

Great for Ipswich. Shame for Leeds.

Doesnt look like their is much in the way of an obstacle for City sadly from making this title race very exciting. Was like a training match of attack v defense against Wolves, just too dominant. Arsenal will probably win their remaining fixtures but it doesnt look like it will be enough.

Doesnt look like their is much in the way of an obstacle for City sadly from making this title race very exciting. Was like a training match of attack v defense against Wolves, just too dominant. Arsenal will probably win their remaining fixtures but it doesnt look like it will be enough.
I was banking on Spurs doing something but they look like too out of form. Other than that Arsenal need to just win all their games so that it goes to the last day. You never know when it comes to the last day, strange things can happen.

No stopping City. Haaland with 4 on May the 4th, the force was strong with this one. 😆

Barca's loss today sealed our 36th La Liga title! What a team, what a season and Bellingol at it again. Debut of dreams.

GMvy-VKJWk-AAAK9s.jpg

GMw-S5gz-Ws-AEGY9-G.jpg

I was banking on Spurs doing something but they look like too out of form. Other than that Arsenal need to just win all their games so that it goes to the last day. You never know when it comes to the last day, strange things can happen.

Yeah with Arsenal playing us and City playing Spurs it should be two big tests for each side but I cant see us or Spurs really raising our game to make it thrilling, looks like a lot of teams have checked out for the summer already. Arsenal at least look like they will win their games and take it to the last day but City are such a machine in these positions its hard to not see them doing it when they are smashing 4 or 5 in a game and they both have relatively easy home games last day of the season as well. Need West Ham to do another '95 and this time stop City instead of us, they owe us one for that :funny:

No stopping City. Haaland with 4 on May the 4th, the force was strong with this one. 😆

Barca's loss today sealed our 36th La Liga title! What a team, what a season and Bellingol at it again. Debut of dreams.

GMvy-VKJWk-AAAK9s.jpg

GMw-S5gz-Ws-AEGY9-G.jpg
Congrats on the title. You should never get bored or take it for granted no matter how many times you do it as things can change in this game. Happy for Bellingham as well so early in his career to be an instrumental part of it as well, incredible season he had, he could easily have been a bit part or not always been part of the side with all the talent they have but its nice he has a medal to show for it no matter what happens in the future.

GMvy-VKJWk-AAAK9s.jpg

GMw-S5gz-Ws-AEGY9-G.jpg
Bellingdane with the Adids Predators 🔥

And to think that Real had a lot of injuries this season. My prediction for next season is that Guler makes a strong case for 1st team football

West Ham 3-0 down at half time to Chelsea.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"