Harry Shearer Inks Deal to Return to 'The Simpsons'

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
Harry Shearer has signed a new deal to return to the Fox animated comedy, the network announced Tuesday. With the deal, all six principal voice actors are confirmed to return for the historic 27th and 28th seasons.

The deal is the same as his fellow voice cast — a two-year deal with an option for another two seasons (so a potential four-year pact) and an estimated $300,000 per episode. The series was renewed earlier this year for two additional seasons, taking it through season 28. (The deals have two-year options for a likely 29th and 30th season.)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/harry-shearer-returning-simpsons-807114

Whew, that was a close one!

Now get to work on getting Greece's debt repayments back on track.

I was just coming to post about that. I figured he would have signed earlier but I guess he realized Fox wasn't blinking and was moving on without him.

This is great news. I really thought he was done.

Dude caved :)

He realized he was walking away from the easiest gig in the world and one that paid him more money for a few weeks work than most people make in a live time.

I guess if The Simpsons must continue then it's good they have a guy central to the show.

I'm just suprised it still successful with the drop in quality.

I guess people still love the characters.

They totally called his bluff....

Greed knows no bound.

Hey, time is precious when you're that old.

We count years, he's counting minutes.

Yeah, I mean he only has a few hundred million dollars to make his golden years more comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"