• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you could, would you ever run for President?

Chris B

Sidekick
Reaction score
Assume that you found yourself in the circumstances that allowed you to run for President and be a viable candidate. Would you go ahead and run?

I would. I know that there are a lot of negatives that would come along with holding that office, but I also think that the Presidency could serve as a way to help people here and abroad. I know that is probably a naive viewpoint, but I think that it is possible.

Nope. US isn't ready for non-white presidents. :o

Nope. Too many skeletons in my closet and too kinky for the White House.

i have good morals and a conscience...

...i could never be president.

DBella said:

Canidate%20Governor%20Bill%20Clinton-web-1.jpg

"There is no such thing as 'too kinky."

Fledermaus said:
Canidate%20Governor%20Bill%20Clinton-web-1.jpg

"There is no such thing as 'too kinky."
But I forgot to add that I have conscience. Way too much.

i'd run for President then declare war on Antarctica.

No. I would be too world peace. Like...I dunno, disband the miltary, and all nukes. Seriously, it's pretty stupid. We can't even get along on our own planet. If aliens did come to our planet, we would get our asses whipped...and there be no comeback.

If I run for President, will anyone vote for me? If yes, I might. But don't blame me if I screw up. :o

i would wage war against the moon......
but no, i wouldn't run

DBella said:
If I run for President, will anyone vote for me? If yes, I might. But don't blame me if I screw up. :o
Can I be your scandal.

before Bush....nope.

after Bush....yep.

reason: you can't look any worse as a president than Bush...

I would. I feel that people with certain skills have an obligation to the greater good. Or they should anyway. Just my opinion though.

DBella said:
well....i don't know.....

DBella said:
well in that case...let's go to the polls!

:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"