IRON_Lads New Fanfrickintastic Art

Here's some Obake(Japanese ghosts) influenced by Stan Sakai(Usagi Yojimbo creator)
obaki.jpg

Here's another inspired by Stan sakais Usagi Yojimbo. It's Aki Onna(autumn/fall woman). Hope you like it
aki_onna.jpg

hey iron..just so u no ur apocalypse pic is my computers background...u rape ass!!

I'm in a kind of drawing slump right now so I'm gonna do like one or two requests. Anyone got any ideas?(no teams)

brock transforming into venom maybe? or johnny blaze turning into ghost rider?

hey man

always good to see respect for stan sakai! lovin the Aki Onna. [although, strictly speaking, Aki Onna means autumn/fall woman, not demon... oni=demon.]

i have some sakai inspired pieces in my art thread; if you have time, why don't you take a look?

all the best

hey man

always good to see respect for stan sakai! lovin the Aki Onna. [although, strictly speaking, Aki Onna means autumn/fall woman, not demon... oni=demon.]

i have some sakai inspired pieces in my art thread; if you have time, why don't you take a look?

all the best
Thanks man I just fixed it so now it's correct. I just got into Stan Sakais work last fall I have another Usagi Yojimbo pic here http://bebop5.deviantart.com/

brock transforming into venom maybe? or johnny blaze turning into ghost rider?
Sweet idea, I'll try it and hopefully I'll be able to post it.

thanks Mattchew. I was kinda going for a Ghost in the Shell thing but Akira works too.

some new art
samurai
samurai2-1.jpg

Gladiator
G7.jpg

oni(Japanese demons)
oni_bcopy.jpg

Samurai
G1-2.jpg

OZ
G2.jpg

Dude I just love the feel of your line work

Also a sucker for samurai

You're the only person other than myself that I've seen draw Sandman on the boards, awesome.

You're the only person other than myself that I've seen draw Sandman on the boards, awesome.
yeah, sandman is one of the funnest characters to draw because there's almost no rules.

悪魔天;13232878 said:
Amazing art work Iron Lad
Thanks

here's another drawing I colored(it's supposed to be a bunch of japanese demons). First time coloring with someting other than grey
oni_bcopy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"