• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Born Again Marvel Studios’ Daredevil: Born Again General Discussion Thread

Dear God what if streamers start adopting cable show scheduling where they release it once a week, but split the seasons for Fall and Spring?
Tbf I think Netflix is the only one that does this right? Could be wrong. Either way I think the practice is dumb. Netflix realizes some of their shows like Stranger Things would greatly benefit from a weekly release but they don't want to let go their day 1 bing dropping.

As far as Daredevil is concerned, I I think as part of the reworking they realized it would be better to chane their intial plan 2 part 18 episode season, into 2 separate seasons with their own story arcs.

Oh didn't even notice that. It does make me think more and more, that it seems like they are keeping TV and Film separate, from a production stand point anyway. Not that these things aren't canon or anything like that, but rather in terms of how they are running things behind the scenes. Feige is handling movies and is hand off with everything else , while Brad Winderbaum handles everything TV and animation.

I'm fine with them being two separate divisions. I just hope we get more of these heroes crossing over and meeting each other at some point. We have so many characters right now that it just seems absurd that they don't cross paths with each other. A cameo here and there is always good in my eyes to help the broader MCU grow

I also don't want to sit here and wait until an Avengers movie before that happens. When you look at some of the heroes that still haven't met each other on screen, it sometimes feels annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"