NFL - Game On

So it's a S***hole like the Oakland Coliseum was? I used to wear boots when I went there and felt bad for them (my boots). :funny:
It's very old school. They've renovated it to try and modernize it, but it's a bandaid. It easily is the worst stadium in the division

These days if a stadium is in the window of 25 years old, NFL logic is it must be destroyed. That’s what lost me the Georgia Dome.

I don’t get it :huh:

These days if a stadium is in the window of 25 years old, NFL logic is it must be destroyed. That’s what lost me the Georgia Dome.

I don’t get it :huh:
Dodger Stadium has been around since the very early 1960s and has undergone renovations. I've been there off and on and it's a pretty nice place to see a game (note to those of you who might want to visit.....do NOT sit in the uncovered right field side of the stadium for a day game unless you enjoy your eyes being bombarded by ultra-violet radiation and extreme heat). Maybe it helps if "Guggenheim" Baseball Management owns a team. LOL

Plus....it's LA and buying property for a stadium would probably cost more than the stadium. :funny:

Well, that didn't take long. One might even say it was a Swift deal. I will be Swift to point out that the Chiefs will Swiftly recoup the money they are paying Travis.

I am going to buy 30% of the Falcons.
I want to build a very tiny stadium in my backyard. I would guess $1M would cut it. Like I said, it's a very small stadium......can you help a brother out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"