• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Animation Official Wolverine And The X-men, "Hindsight 1-3" Discussion Thread

TheVileOne

Eternal
Reaction score
OK, I mean, some people have already watched these episodes. They are out there. The show is set to debut in Canada on 9/6, so I think we can start doing discussion threads on them.

We'll set all discussion for the pilot, which is episodes 1-3, here. So this is Hindsight Part 1, 2, and 3.

http://xmenfilms.net/photos/wolverineandthexmen/index.html

Some tremendous quality screen grabs from the Hindsight pilot on X-men Films.net.

http://xmenfilms.net/photos/wolverineandthexmen/images/68.jpg

From Marvel Animation Age:

http://marvel.toonzone.net/wolverinexmen/wolvxmen01.jpg

http://marvel.toonzone.net/wolverinexmen/wolvxmen02.jpg

Cameos:

rockslidejn1.png

rahnefc4.png

Synopsis:

Part 1
A mysterious explosion destroys the home of the X-men. Charles Xavier and Jean Grey are missing and perhaps gone for good. The X-men have disbanded. The activity of the anti-Mutant police force causes Wolverine to take up costume and claw once again and spearheads the reformation of the broken X-men.

Part 2
Beast and Wolverine try to bring back the X-men who have left, but some such as Cyclops, Colossus, and Rogue do not wish to return. Rogue takes up the cause of Magneto's Brotherhood who have sinister plans to attack Senator Kelly who is pushing forth a Mutant Registration Act. Angel's father, Warren Worthington is funding the MRD an anti-mutant robots like the Sentinel Prowler. The remnants of the X-men seek to stop the Brotherhood despite the stance of Kelly.

Part3
With help from Angel/Warren Worthington III, the X-men are able to move back into the re-built mansion. Forge has been brought to the team to repair Cerebro and the Black Bird. Emma Frost, another powerful mutant telepath that once formed her own institute requests to join the X-men in order to help find Professor Xavier. Wolverine reluctantly agrees, believing that Frost only has intentions to take control of Cerebro. Frost is able to locate Xavier in Magneto's controlled mutant colony of Genosha. Now with Cyclops back into the fold, Wolverine leads the X-men on a mission into enemy territory in order to retrieve their lost mentor.

Last edited by a moderator:
That all sounds really cool, but I still havent been able to watch any of the episodes, not even in spanish. :(

^ Yeah, gotta wait till atleast the 6th for me

Finally, I was able to see it in youtube. It was awesome, cant wait for it to come out in english. I speak Spanish so I understood everything but I hate watching dubbed things, the original language is always better. I also saw episode 4 and 5 but the person hadnt uploaded the second episode.

Last edited:
I dunno Jango X, I thought Wolverine sounded pretty cool in espanol. No Steven Blum, but still ;) .

I think the original language in everything is always better. In everything: movies, anime....everything. But it was bearable so its ok.

I loved the ending of today's episode, wolverine Vs :bh: :woot:

Oh heck, I just realized you guys are already there :D .

You lucky South American ducks ;) .

Who the hell decided to have it released in the US NEXT YEAR?!?!?!?! I understand that they want it to be going around the time of Origins, but common! If you're going to do that then at least have the other countries get it a couple (two at most) months before. But not 5 months before! Its unfair. :(

Talk about unfair, I was watching and taping every single episode from last week, and this friday I totally forgot, I'm like... oh I guess I'm not gonna miss anything if I don't tape it today... guess what... GAMBIT WAS THERE, damn!

I wanna jump from a bridge...

Here's a little clip from that episode...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3aTlGBW3As

Wolverine: "So, you sold your people for a little amount of money?!"
Gambit: (indignant) "Of course not!
I sold them for a HUGE amount of money ;)"

You gotta love that scoundrel. :D

Do you know where can I find the whole episode? :csad:

Last edited:
They deleted it already. Youtube is really working to make sure this isnt uploaded into youtube. :( Luckily, I saw that whole episode before it was deleted. :D I didnt get to see today's or yesterday's though.

JangoX, chillax because it premieres in English on YTV in Canada this Saturday. Or at least its supposed to. Chances are that YTV could get half of the series or more before it premieres here. Depending on if they actually show one new episode a week.

I guess, but now I have to download them. It would have made more sense if they had just released it in all the countries at around the same time.

And what days will they put them in Canada. Is it going to be everyday of the week like they are doing with the spanish ones or every saturday, like they usually do here in the US when a new show comes out.

I guess, but now I have to download them. It would have made more sense if they had just released it in all the countries at around the same time.

I agree. Hopefully someone will post these episodes on other video sharing sites instead of youtube.

I hope so. One where they dont go aound deleting all the videos. :)

I hope so. One where they dont go aound deleting all the videos. :)

Well megavideo had the first 3 episodes up, but they seem to have taken down episodes 2 and 3 (maybe because the sound was out of synch with the picture).

end Chapter 3:

LOGAN: The world needs the X-men.

:xmen::xmen::xmen::xmen:

I like he concept of the series, the team, the concept of the team... Angel in a bigger role, Emma....

Seeing the third chapter, I can't stop thinking how good some ideas are for a possible X4....

all i found on mega video was the spanish version

Having seen the first 4 or 5 episodes, I'm looking forward to the show. It's nice to see that Wolverine isn't some towering figure like some were guessing based on his appearance in the posters.

There are 8 episodes available already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"