• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Gotham Peyton List is Poison Ivy

Another recast? Seriously?

This makes recasting Clare Foley with Maggie Geha feel even more pointless if Geha was going to get recast again. Why not just go with List from the start?

Last edited:
I know Maggie Geha was pretty terrible in the role, but man, this is harsh. They truly have no idea what to do with the Ivy character, do they.

Maybe they think that Maggie Geha is too old for David/ Camren so they want to find a more age-appropriate actress.

I've never seen Peyton List in anything except that Diary film (and her name resurfaced in my mind a few months ago when she and Cameron Monaghan started dating) but I dig this recasting.

Edit: I think they finished filming episode 11 a few days ago and will start episode 12 soon, this means Ivy will return in the half season premiere. Look forward to Selina/ Ivy reunion again.

Edit again: Actually new Ivy is the other Peyton List (that is the same age as Maggie Geha and I've never heard of). Ignore everything above.

Last edited:
She and Cameron are dating? Now that's the mother of all coincidences.

She and Cameron are dating? Now that's the mother of all coincidences.

Oops sorry Cameron dates ANOTHER Peyton List (from Diary of a Wimpy Kid), not this new Ivy. Just scratch everything I wrote in that post.

Hmmm. I like Peyton, but I'm not sure how to feel about yet another recast. :huh::

Honestly they don't even need to recast Ivy in the first place. Everything Ivy II (Maggie Geha) did was letting people sniffling her wrist, and there isn't anything sexual about it that Clare Foley can't do. Ivy already grew mushroom that makes people get high when they eat it, it is totally plausible if she later creates perfume that makes people dizzy and obedient when they smell it. They said they want Maggie Geha because of the sex appeal, but just a little adjustment and Clare can totally play the role of Ivy II.

At first I thought they were going to recast with the young Peyton List from Diary of a Wimpy Kid (she's the only Peyton List I know and I naturally made the connection with Cameron because they're dating) and I quite liked it (even at Maggie's expense) because this Ivy will have better interaction with Bruce and Selina (I didn't even care how they would explain why Ivy gets younger). But then it turned out that new Ivy is played by an actress even older than Maggie Geha, and I was like "Again? What's the point? Ok whatever..." Like, why? Scheduling conflict? Maggie can't act?

“In the continuing evolution of Poison Ivy’s origin story, Ivy Pepper has been transformed once again taking another step toward becoming the Ivy we know from the comics.

At this point I'll think of Ivy as some kind of Pokemon. Clare Foley evolved into Maggie Geha who evolved into Peyton List (who barely looks any different). Won't be surprised if Ivy will "take another step" again and again and they cast the 4th, 5th actress until we see "the Ivy we know from the comics".

Tell me why I should continue writing about this show.

At this point I'll think of Ivy as some kind of Pokemon. Clare Foley evolved into Maggie Geha who evolved into Peyton List (who barely looks any different). Won't be surprised if Ivy will "take another step" again and again and they cast the 4th, 5th actress until we see "the Ivy we know from the comics".

Ivy uses Potion. It's super effective. Random guy fainted.

Not even the obvious Leaf Stone grab?

But yeah, that's another thing. Clare Foley's Ivy grew mushrooms. We don't get that anymore. Heck, if they were hallucinogenic, you could give her something to do with Scarecrow.

Food for thought.

Peyton List had her first movie role before David Mazouz was born.

At that time, she was older than David was when he debuted in Gotham.

So glad Harley Quinn is not on this show. WB should have put an Ivy embargo on these guys. Its a miracle they have not jumped the Shark with Selina on this show yet. I guess there is still time.

So glad Harley Quinn is not on this show. WB should have put an Ivy embargo on these guys. Its a miracle they have not jumped the Shark with Selina on this show yet. I guess there is still time.

Shhhh...

Food for thought.

Peyton List had her first movie role before David Mazouz was born.

At that time, she was older than David was when he debuted in Gotham.

they should have brought clare back.seriously at least then ivy could be targeting bruce.no way that is happening.remember peyton list played lucy lane on smallville on two episodes one in 2004 and one in 2010.

this is just dumb move all around when latest transformation could have brought her back with true age but with more ivy abilties.

For anyone who might be confused, the Peyton List they cast played Lisa Snart (Golden Glider) on The Flash. What is it with this actress and DC shows?

they should have brought clare back.seriously at least then ivy could be targeting bruce.no way that is happening.remember peyton list played lucy lane on smallville on two episodes one in 2004 and one in 2010.

this is just dumb move all around when latest transformation could have brought her back with true age but with more ivy abilties.
Let's face it, they probably recast her to have her bone Jim.

Omg AGAIN! There was zero reason to recast. I like Peyton but jeezus.

I'm okay with this since Maggie was so utterly terrible. I just wish they'd figure out something substantial to actually do with Ivy on the show.

The funny thing is that Maggie was 5'10 while Peyton is 5'7. I know they say growing older makes you shorter but come on lol.

I hated Maggie Geha as Poison Ivy but this is so absurd I have no words.

Haha I guess I'm the only one who's legit okay with this recast (even as absurd as it may be). :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"