• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BvS World Post your favorie Superman/Batman team up pics

Young Superman

The Last Son of Krypton
Reaction score
Man_of_Steel_3.jpg

Batman_superman.jpg

Superman-Batman_03.jpg

Superman_-_Batman_44.jpg

BatmanAdventures25.jpg

Batman_Superman_Vol_1_1_Textless_March_Variant.jpg

Whether it be from movies, comics, cartoons, etc.

Reeves/West
Reeve/Keaton
New 52 Morrison Superman/Year One Batman
All Star Superman/All Star Batman

Reeve / Keaton would have been interesting to see, but in all honesty, I think Affleck and Cavill are going to bring it so well together.

Taking a step back for a moment, I honestly feel they are the best match up, I admit I would have loved a Bale / Cavill combo but I for one was saying right after Nolan's films, (I admit it was never going to happen) but I was saying never for another Batman film after Nolan's three, simply because I loved them so much, but now, I can see a future in which this universe is going to be all consuming in a positive way. DC / WB can and will shape a universe that will exceed all other studios have produced IMO.

I love MOS and the groundwork from which this new universe can build from is one that I have full confidence in, and that is partly down to knowing that BA and HC will bring an awesome Bruce and Clark relationship and create around them a world we have always cared in to a fully rounded existence.

Tom Welling (Smallville) for younger Clark
Dean Cain (Lois & Clark) when he becomes Superman
I should have added West for Batman.
This was my TV show pairing.

Last edited:
Cavill/Bale
C. Reeve/Conroy
Welling/Cain
Routh/Kilmer

So far, I feel like...you're the only person who gets the point of this thread.

EDIT: ....And then you ruined it by pairing Welling/Cain, lol.

Last edited:
Top choice: Cavill/Keaton (Would LOVE to see this one, imo it would be a great pairing)

Cain/Kilmer (These two just fit naturally together IMO, would be a lot of goofy fun)

and on the other end of the spectrum:

Routh/Clooney (For sh**s and giggles)

Edit to add:

C.Reeve/Adam West

Last edited:
Reeves/West
Keaton/Reeve
Kilmer or Clooney/Cain
Superman for All Seasons/Batman: The Long Halloween
Welling/Smallville's version of Batman
Routh/Bale

Keaton/Reeve . They actually did do a film together where they played rivals but it was a romcom in the 90s.

Bale/Cavill.'

Cain/Kilmer

George Reeves/Adam West

My dream BvS film would be

Chris Reeve
Michael Keaton
Teri Hatcher
Michael Rosenbum
Heath Ledger
Michael Caine
Gary Oldman
Lane Smith
Aaron Ashmore

Man i've always wanted to see a Trinity film with Reeve, Keaton and Carter... they're all around the same age, it would've worked.

Everyone probably said what I would have said.

Keaton/Reeve
Bale/Cavill

I'm gonna say something a little different. The pre-Superman Morrison young Superman in New 52 (the one with the shirt and cape instead of suit) and the Zero Year Batman.

Sometimes I wish Justice League: Mortal would've been made as originally planned. It was originally going to involve Christian Bale and Brandon Routh, but Nolan didn't want that. it would've continued the Al Ghul storyline and would've built off of Superman Returns and Batman Begins. I would've loved the **** outta that.

the original intended cast was:

Brandon Routh as Superman
Christian Bale as Batman
Jessica Biel as Wonder Woman
Colombus Short as Green Lantern
Ryan Reynolds as The Flash
Leonardo DiCaprio as Aquaman
Laurence Fishburne as Martian Manhunter
Mel Gibson as Maxwell Lord
Scarlett Johannsson as Talia Al Ghul

then budget concerns came about, and they realized they wouldn't be able to use Bale or Routh so they got a younger, cheaper cast.

I didn't mind Common as Green Lantern in that Justice League Mortal. I thought that was a good pick.

Bale/Gough
Keaton/Ledger
Craig Smith/Hamill
Cavill/Spacey
Carter/Keaton

^ How are those Superman/Batman pairings?

My bad. Was going for random mash-ups.

(don't kill me)

I'm not going to kill you...I want you to do me a favor...I want you to tell all your friends about me.

^ Who... are you?

The Reeve/Keaton pairing sounds really nice though. Reeve, being all boy scout-ey and upfront, and then you have sneaky, sneaky Keaton Batman. Fun to imagine.

Keaton/Reeve in the early nineties would've been AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"