Ridin’ with Biden

First, I'll defend Biden. He might not know that this is BS. He's far removed. This might be coming through his advisers, who are getting it from their advisers.

But, this is BS. Jewish students at Columbia are among the top pro Palestine protesters.

And as a Jew living in the USA, I can say that I'm safe from anti semitism and have never encountered it in real life. Sometimes edge lords scribble swastikas in public toilets but that's all. Really a trivial and pathetic thing.

I do live in fear sometimes ... Of things like bad drivers and school shootings. But not anti semitism. I honestly don't know if a single Jew in North America who's experienced anti semitism in the 21st century.

Imagine posting this to motivate people.
That's really, really funny. In fact, I almost choked on my OJ when I read it. If I'm the Biden camp, however, I point out that another 4 years gives us a chance to bring down the post 2030 emissions.

I work for a company that makes water measurement and quality testing equipment, we have been around for 100 years, our biggest buyer is the US government (USGS, EPA, Army COE, Bureau of reclamation) and in 2016 when Trump won, he gutting the EPA, we spoke with a guy who worked for the EPA at the time and said he doubted we would get any more orders from them as his budget had been slashed by 75%, till this day we rarely hear from the EPA anymore, they still havent recovered and they used to be a regular buyer, in fact our business in general dropped 50% during the Trump years, all the while our ownership voted and loves Trump, always talking about how great Trump was for business, meanwhile we nearly went out of business and are still struggling

Last edited:
This is sad, but true,

Once Biden came into office, people stopped worrying about COVID, black Lives matter, and #metoo. "Believe all women" ended with Tara Reade, though I personally believe both her and the Kavanaugh accusers.

That said there are some brave people protesting for Palestine, who are doing this in spite of the danger to them. I believe that the difference is that those protests are organic and not backed by powerful establishment components.

Protesting is nothing new, sadly liberials are always upset about something, in this case they have a valid reason to protest what Isreal is doing to Palestine, it seems the whole world doesnt care much about the situation, Ive read articals asking if China would get involved but they dont seem to be making an effort, least publically, after October 7th i understood that Isreal had the right to defend itself from a terrorist attack that killed over 1,000 people, but unfortunatly Isreal has taken this entirely to far and its looking like genocide and no one seems overly interested in actually stopping it, and the people of Palestine are being wiped out over actions by Hamas.
Saying all the stuff that was warned would happen under Trump is actually happening under Biden is a stretch, in 4 years this is the first protest that i have seen nationally where Trumps era had them all the time, from Womens rights to BLM, so thats an incorrect statement but will say the Biden administrations postition on Palestine needs to change and more effort to stopping Isreals was war on Hamas which is killing thousands of innocent Palenstines who hated Hamas.

Protesting is nothing new, sadly liberials are always upset about something, in this case they have a valid reason to protest what Isreal is doing to Palestine, it seems the whole world doesnt care much about the situation, Ive read articals asking if China would get involved but they dont seem to be making an effort, least publically, after October 7th i understood that Isreal had the right to defend itself from a terrorist attack that killed over 1,000 people, but unfortunatly Isreal has taken this entirely to far and its looking like genocide and no one seems overly interested in actually stopping it, and the people of Palestine are being wiped out over actions by Hamas.
Saying all the stuff that was warned would happen under Trump is actually happening under Biden is a stretch, in 4 years this is the first protest that i have seen nationally where Trumps era had them all the time, from Womens rights to BLM, so thats an incorrect statement but will say the Biden administrations postition on Palestine needs to change and more effort to stopping Isreals was war on Hamas which is killing thousands of innocent Palenstines who hated Hamas.

I think there are many parts of the world that care.

Hezbollah is significantly distracting the Israeli military.
The Houthis have a significant naval blockade.
South Africa submitted a meticulous case to the International Court of Justice.
Several Latin American countries have withdrawn diplomatic relations with Israel
Russia hosted the leadership of various Palestinian factions in Moscow to mediate their divisions.
There's a broad diplomatic consensus at the UN.

And the American public, in my observation, cares a great deal. Not the donors, not the establishment media, not Biden, not Trump, not Kennedy, but the public cares. In the long term that could matter.

Who knew Joe could be so funny? :p

I still don't know how Trump could hold a Bible and not burst into flames. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"