Season 6 recap

Sean Adisano

Superhero
Reaction score
ok, i haven't watched this season since the first 2 episodes...sneeze was the last one i watched.

what i'm asking for is a quick recap of whats happened from that point up until now. whatever you can tell me would be great. i feel so dirty for not watching this season, although i hear its really gone down alot. which is no surprise since the show started going down since season 4.

but still i am going to watch these series to the end just to see how it all comes to an end. so whatever can be told about this season would be much appreciated by me :)

Lex proposed to Lana, she said yes. Lana is pregnant, much hilarity ensues.

Old McNally had a farm, and on this farm he had some slaves ee i ee i oh.
But he is really a moleman working for Luthor.

Oliver Queen and Lois Lane love to make out on his couch, and she thinks she knows that Oliver is Green Arrow, but Clark pretended to be him to throw her off the trail.

Jimmy is a major goob, unless you need him to become a sudden genius by using a old transistor radio to beat a frequency freak.

Tori Spelling is still a sucky actress, and somehow is worse when given water powers.

Justice reigns supreme next week when they go toe to toe with Superman...well maybe.

so basically your telling me i missed nothing. gotcha, thanks :)

ok mods, do your magic and close this puppy down :D

so basically your telling me i missed nothing. gotcha, thanks :)

ok mods, do your magic and close this puppy down :D

Actually I was just being silly. The season has been really good thus far. The only downside has been the Lex/Lana relationship and pregnancy story.

Actually I was just being silly. The season has been really good thus far. The only downside has been the Lex/Lana relationship and pregnancy story.

that really is stupid, but are they going along with that whole "lexmas" episode last year. is she going to die? well she can't, she doesn't die if i'm not mistaken...or am i?

little help :)

that really is stupid, but are they going along with that whole "lexmas" episode last year. is she going to die? well she can't, she doesn't die if i'm not mistaken...or am i?

little help :)

There is supposedly a twist to her pregnancy. What it is we dont know.

And she died during the birth of her second child in Lexmas not the first. Maybe Lex has been feeding her some suped up hormones so he wont have to endure the heartache of losing her again. :csad:

Clark's storyline has been really cool this year. Not only his interactions with GreenArrow, but he's decided that he's not going to run from his destinty anymore and he will begin his training at the FOS as soon as he's locked up all the Zoners that escaped from the PZ with him.

His story has been excellent, its just Lexanaville that has been soaperish.

They won't kill her, but I think she is in for some hurtin though.

These are the episodes after Sneeze

Wither - Plant Lady PZ criminal tries and uses male hosts to spread her seed. Chloe and Clark take her down. Funny Jimmy Olsen bantering.

Arrow - official introduction to Olvier Queen's alter ego. Clark and he realize each others potential.

Reunion - Explains about Oliver and Lex's past. They were both involved in a scuffle where a fellow student dies. Gotham City is mentioned.

Fallout - Raya from the Phantom Zone comes back and helps Clark reactivate the fortress. Another criminal comes after the both of them, and kills Raya.

Rage - Ollie takes a drug that helps him be invulnerable like Clark, but it makes him psychotic.

Static - Lex/Lana silliness with a frequency freak after Lex. 33.1 is officially re-introduced (From "Jinx") Clark chases after another criminal in Seattle, and is assisted by Martian Manhunter. Lex proposes.

Subterrranean - McNally is forcing immigrants to work on his farm, and if they run, he kills them. He is a freak who can burrow underground like a mole. Clark protects a kid even though it ignores what the law says about immigration.

Hydro - Lana says yes to Lex's proposal and Finds out that Chloe knows Clark's secret. Tori Spelling stinks up the screen as a freak Gossip collumnist.

There is supposedly a twist to her pregnancy. What it is we dont know.

And she died during the birth of her second child in Lexmas not the first. Maybe Lex has been feeding her some suped up hormones so he wont have to endure the heartache of losing her again. :csad:

Clark's storyline has been really cool this year. Not only his interactions with GreenArrow, but he's decided that he's not going to run from his destinty anymore and he will begin his training at the FOS as soon as he's locked up all the Zoners that escaped from the PZ with him.

His story has been excellent, its just Lexanaville that has been soaperish.

thanks, thats something positive to look forward too when the dvd comes out.

has lex been evil at all?

They won't kill her, but I think she is in for some hurtin though.

These are the episodes after Sneeze

Wither - Plant Lady PZ criminal tries and uses male hosts to spread her seed. Chloe and Clark take her down. Funny Jimmy Olsen bantering.

Arrow - official introduction to Olvier Queen's alter ego. Clark and he realize each others potential.

Reunion - Explains about Oliver and Lex's past. They were both involved in a scuffle where a fellow student dies. Gotham City is mentioned.

Fallout - Raya from the Phantom Zone comes back and helps Clark reactivate the fortress. Another criminal comes after the both of them, and kills Raya.

Rage - Ollie takes a drug that helps him be invulnerable like Clark, but it makes him psychotic.

Static - Lex/Lana silliness with a frequency freak after Lex. 33.1 is officially re-introduced (From "Jinx") Clark chases after another criminal in Seattle, and is assisted by Martian Manhunter. Lex proposes.

Subterrranean - McNally is forcing immigrants to work on his farm, and if they run, he kills them. He is a freak who can burrow underground like a mole. Clark protects a kid even though it ignores what the law says about immigration.

Hydro - Lana says yes to Lex's proposal and Finds out that Chloe knows Clark's secret. Tori Spelling stinks up the screen as a freak Gossip collumnist.

i see i see, hmmm, interesting

thanks, thats something positive to look forward too when the dvd comes out.

has lex been evil at all?

He is moving that way much quicker than in previous seasons. They are showing his experimenting of freaks, and locking them away until he needs them.

Quick question: Just got HD, and there's no HD CW channel with my provider. Is it available only in certain areas, or does no one get to see the episodes in HD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"