Teen Titans Go! welcomes Wonder Girl to the team

phoenixflight

Amazing Amazon
Reaction score
It has finally happened, albeit in the comics rather than the now cancelled tv show, Wonder Girl "Donna Troy" joins the cast of Teen Titans Go! this October.

No surprise it's Donna Troy instead of Cassie Sandsmark, only proving that Robin is Dick Grayson and not Tim Drake.

Anyway, welcome to the team (but lose the dress!!).
teen_titans_go_36.jpg

If they were to use the "Cassie" Wonder Girl, here are 2 versions that I found online a while back that I thought were really cool - what do you guys think?

Version I - Cassie with Donna's costume
cartoonwondergirl8nw.jpg

Version II
cassie26oq.jpg

I always wondered why she never appeared in the show. Wonder-people get no love. :o

Is the team in the Go! comics now made up of the original Titans, as that cover indicates, or is the original team's line-up just there for symbolic purposes?

phoenixflight said:
If they were to use the "Cassie" Wonder Girl, here are 2 versions that I found online a while back that I thought were really cool - what do you guys think?

Version I - Cassie with Donna's costume
cartoonwondergirl8nw.jpg

Version II
cassie26oq.jpg

cool!!!!! I love it....but can you make do another one with Donna Troy in the costume too, for all of us Donna Troy Lovers out here in the world?

TheCorpulent1 said:
I always wondered why she never appeared in the show. Wonder-people get no love. :o

Is the team in the Go! comics now made up of the original Titans, as that cover indicates, or is the original team's line-up just there for symbolic purposes?
Symbolic I'm geussing. Usually it's the show's team, though all those guys have made guest appearances too. And they'll probably all have crushes on her.

wow...finally, i allways wondered why she didn't appear...btw, i think kid flash should have more appereances on th show

theres apparently a lot of copyright and legal issues when it comes to Donna, which is why she never officially appeared on the show

damn those copyright issues, i hate that...it allways ruins good shows

phoenixflight said:
only proving that Robin is Dick Grayson and not Tim Drake.

That and you know, the episode where Starfire went into the future and he was Nightwing.

SouLeSS said:
That and you know, the episode where Starfire went into the future and he was Nightwing.
Who really cares anymore??

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that Speedy's animated costume is worse than the original one. Seriously, it's so nondescript.
Same with Garth, really.

I hope she's on the regular team. I want Wonder Girl to pal around with Beast Boy.

Im glad the Titans live on in a comic,a shame Wonder Girl could not have appeared in the show...

rigel7soldiers said:
I'd like to take this opportunity to say that Speedy's animated costume is worse than the original one. Seriously, it's so nondescript.
Same with Garth, really.
Speedy's I agree with, but Garth's is a huge improvement over his Aqualad comics costume.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Speedy's I agree with, but Garth's is a huge improvement over his Aqualad comics costume.

I sorta like Garth's "classic" look. the only thing I find even a little objectionable about it is the shorts, but the guy swims all day anwyay.

I prefer Garth's original costume too over this one, although maybe he could ditch the shorts for something a longer. At least he isn't wearing a speedo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"