• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

As I recall the "red sky" era episodes also aired later in the evening as opposed to in the morning. At least I remember seeing them in the evening.

Just did my first playthrough of this with the Mrs. Trying to arrange a 6 player session with friends as I want to see all 4 Turtles, Splinter and April on screen at the same time. :D

The game saves your progress, at least in the Story mode (I haven't played Arcade mode). If you quit the game, you can pick up from whatever stage you where at last time you played.
Yeah thankfully. We turned off by mistake when we were trying to switch the input to watch a show on about stage 14 (but it was fine).

Played through this co-op with the Mrs. Lot of nostalgic fun (and fine button-bashing fun for new gamers). Shredder is still a *****!

Played through this co-op with the Mrs. Lot of nostalgic fun (and fine button-bashing fun for new gamers). Shredder is still a *****!

It's so addictive! Glad you and Mrs Drake had fun! LOL

Bought this game a few weeks ago. The first game I've bought since I've had my Xbox Series X. There's so much fun, action and nostalgia to go around in this game. It brought back SO many memories of playing the 1989 arcade game at the local laundromat with my older brother.

For other playable characters, I'm hoping for the Punk Frogs, Mondo Gecko, Mona Lisa and Lotus Blossom.

I guess the base game must have sold well then which would be good news too. A lot of us out there with that nostalgia burning!

Yes, I haven't paid much attention though. Looks good.

The Survival Mode actually looks pretty fun, with some amazing easter eggs.

DLC looks great but I have such a backlog I may have got rid of this game by then.

Pizza-scented TMNT-themed Controllers Sweepstakes Begins, Runs from July 24 to August 13 - XboxEra

TMNT-Hero-Image-207d8c59b200297d3a67-1-84787a4ed8f75c1a26e6.jpg

Oof, I'm not sure the scent will have a good smell. :funny:
I hope it doesn't deteriorate after a few months too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"