• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing what they have her do in JL.

I wonder how they are going to deal with them being wet every time they step on land from the ocean?

It would odd if they are soaking wet with sea water one second and then they are on land and bone dry.

I don't really think it needs to be addressed. Why do they need them to be dry one second later?

I wonder how they are going to deal with them being wet every time they step on land from the ocean?

It would odd if they are soaking wet with sea water one second and then they are on land and bone dry.

I think it would look good if they are dripping as they step out of water each time and gradually dry off.

I'm surprised they're still filming it. I know there was a break for JL reshoots, but 6 months is a lot of time. It took 6 months to film JL and Infinity War. I hope it pays off in the end.

It's probably longer because of the technical aspects of it. I heard these were reshoots but who knows!

I saw a number of leaked BTS videos and they're surprisingly practical. Like those armored fellas during the roof chase. Plenty of wire work and filming on location. Not to mention rigging of underwater scenes.

I love that there's a lot of practical stuff. I don't want everything to be full of CGI!

4583D5AF00000578-5000392-image-a-71_1508505219655.jpg

So pwetty. <3

The armor resembles a crab shell. Epic.

What's that thing in Mera's hands?

Awesome armor there! I wonder if that's towards the end of the movie. Some happy frolicking :funny:

We need this Mera NOW!

Meanwhile, I'll be in my bunk.

I don't want to get overly excited, but it's hard not to after looking at these pics. Please be good.

Any idea when we will get a trailer? I'd imagine it'll be attached to JL but not quite sure.

Maybe we'll get one before the end of the year!

Another movie I am waiting for is The Predator, that has summer release and it's apparently months before first trailer.

JL trailer at Comic Con was shockingly early, as was Suicide Squad actually...hmm maybe we will get something very soon after all. But the effects here probably take much more time with those and they don't wanna show incomplete footage

I think some kind of a teaser will arrive with JL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"