The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

Posting gifs of Batman & Robin even though this is a Superman thread until we get an official look at David as Superman (day 16)

BDEgNUw.gif

y1NiQH0.gif

yUIpiDO.gif

Tori Pratt is listed on IMDB as stunt mocap for Krypto. The casting call for backgrounds in Ohio includes two days of filming where background will be soaked and extras have to be willing to get wet.

As for the photo release, the first possibility might be before the Macon, Georgia film shoot May 28-31 if David's Superman is involved. Either way, this is pretty much the last month of studio filming.

Everyone I know loves Secret Identity. I wish that I did. I don’t know why, but I couldn’t connect with that comic.
I know it treads a few alternative boards throughout the story - but the sheer idea that a normal kid can somehow become Superman is every boy's dream!! The simplicity of the idea is what's great imo.

Everyone I know loves Secret Identity. I wish that I did. I don’t know why, but I couldn’t connect with that comic.
Same! I mean, I adore the artwork and it's beautifully written... but it's just kind of a boring read to me.

Don't forget Jennifer Holland's comment. I think this month might be it

Screenshot_20240502-135644.png

When do you guys think we could be getting our first trailer? January maybe?

When do you guys think we could be getting our first trailer? January maybe?
I was hoping maybe an actual teaser in December. Someone earlier suggested maybe releasing the first trailer with the Superbowl which would be a fun gimmick, but I feel it'd be too long a wait.

I personally just found it to be too coincidental which is it's point but I think it would have been cooler if the names weren't the same and he was just close to being like Supes. It was too much for me, I am personally surprised by the love for it. I don't even get the feeling of "ooh I could be Superman" the dude pretty much is him. (It has been a long time since I read it but I remember m having those thoughts at the time(

I was hoping maybe an actual teaser in December. Someone earlier suggested maybe releasing the first trailer with the Superbowl which would be a fun gimmick, but I feel it'd be too long a wait.

According to James Gunn, we shouldn't expect to see any kind of footage until next year.

Why stop there. Let’s not even see a picture of the suit until next year.

Actually, **** it. No trailers, no marketing. Just shadow drop it in theaters like it’s a Netflix movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"