The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

So, on a side note, it's me and the wife's 10 year anniversary the 9th.
We are going on a vacation to celebrate.
I told her to pick where she wanted to go, it could have been Orlando, Gatlinburg, Wyoming, etc.
So, She of course picks a damn haunted B&B.

So it's like 5SOS for old people

View attachment 89406
umm-no.gif

I told her to pick where she wanted to go, it could have been Orlando, Gatlinburg, Wyoming, etc.
Gotta say, having been to all of them, Orlando, Gatlinburg and Wyoming were equally weird choices. :hehe:

She sounds kinda cool. You guys should watch Hell House LLC while you're there, to get you in the mood.

Gotta say, having been to all of them, Orlando, Gatlinburg and Wyoming were equally weird choices. :hehe:
Someone has a Groupon ;)

Orlando is trash...unless you are going to Di$ney in which case you are trash! (but your kids are great) :o :o :o :o :o

edit: This is day 1 of "Posting Sarcastic and Mean Things Until People Stop Posting Pictures Gifs and Songs Until They Get a Suit Reveal" posts :o

I really would just settle for a DP cast photo. Either staged or a set photo. At this point I would find that acceptable. That would tide me over

I really would just settle for a DP cast photo. Either staged or a set photo. At this point I would find that acceptable. That would tide me over
I'm a little more eager to get the costume reveal first since we still don't know if it will/won't include trunks, a more traditional Superman hairstyle, etc. Though I'll gladly accept a look at DP Clark and Lois for the time being; I already have a vague idea of what they're gonna look like.

Posting a rugby player ever day until the suit reveal Day 50:

786caca3fd7a4c0fc406b114b1528a05.jpg

Posting a song every day that somehow conveys our desire to see David in the costume until WBD eventually shows us the goods (Day 4)

Here's "Nuttin' for Christmas" by I honestly have no idea

At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised if Gunn is confident enough on the suit that he's willing to let it leak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"