• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Flash The Flash season 3 episode 20 "I Know Who You Are"

KillerMcQueen

Superhero
Reaction score
THE FLASH
S3-E20 "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE"

VIBE FACES OFF AGAINST KILLER FROST – Barry and the team meet Tracy Brand (guest star Anne Dudek), a scientist, who may be the key to stopping Savitar. Unfortunately, Killer Frost is also after Tracy so Team Flash must battle their old friend, which proves to be particularly difficult for Cisco. Joe and Cecile’s (guest star Danielle Nicolet) relationship takes a big turn.

Hanelle Culpepper directed the episode written by Bronwen Clark & Joshua V. Gilbert.
Original airdate 5/2/2017.

Looks like we'll get to see how this battle turns out.

4E5iUmj.gif

Looks like we'll get to see how this battle turns out.

4E5iUmj.gif

Cisco will have to do something to protect his hands. Surely Barry will tell him about the danger to them? Or does he not want him to know his future?

Cisco will have to do something to protect his hands. Surely Barry will tell him about the danger to them? Or does he not want him to know his future?

Yeah I'm hoping there is a head's up to this danger happening. I feel like telling him will be beneficial more than mess things up. I mean it'll only help him, right?

Apparently Savitar's identity will be revealed in this episode tomorrow.

Maybe Savitar is Iris' mother.

Tracey must have a death wish.

I can't be the only one who immediately thought of Iceman's Ice Slide in Days of Future Past when Caitlin decided to travel via ice.

74ef2eb6131edb4107f4a514629e534e.gif

Both instances, really cool visuals Just something about the way the ice looks.

I can't be the only one who immediately thought of Iceman's Ice Slide in Days of Future Past when Caitlin decided to travel via ice.

74ef2eb6131edb4107f4a514629e534e.gif

Both instances, really cool visuals Just something about the way the ice looks.

Nope, Frozone in the Incredibles.

Also, "Savitar says I can't kill you" Killer Frost to the Flash :hmm:

Did I miss something? Did they explain where Wally is?

Couldn't they have thought of a better reason for Wally to be absent than having him visit his girlfriend on E-3? It makes Wally and the others look so irresponsible.

Outside of that dumb excuse for Wally 's absence it was a solid episode. This show is a lot better when it focuses on its main storyline. I wish there were fewer episodes so we'd have less filler.

What a meh episode. Liked the scene at the college and
liked that Barry figured out who Savitar was himself but the reveal was underwhelming

Not only was the reveal underwhelming, it was something we saw coming a mile away.

Why is Joe revealing Barry and Wally's identities to his girlfriend? It's not his to reveal.

Since when is Cisqo afraid of using his powers? He's not going to kill Caitlin, but trying to subdue her as Julian suggested.

Speaking of Julian, he needs to join Team Legends!!

tumblr_om2scjeRNo1qe8lb8o1_500.gif

OMG!!! That reveal!!!!! I'm shocked! I'm shooked! How is this happening!

figures that's who it was

So how the Flash from 2024 didn't remember this happening?

Why would future Barry wanna kill Iris? How was future Barry still in 2024? Why would Caitlin all of a sudden trust future Barry?

I am guessing that this is a time remnant or from a now alternate future and somehow escaped being merged back in properly.

I thought the timeline was confusing before, damn these last two episodes have made it a cluster.

I am guessing that this is a time remnant or from a now alternate future and somehow escaped being merged back in properly.

Hopefully that's the case because if not 2024 Flash broke his promise again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"