• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Comics The Greatest Spider-Man Villain(s)?

5. Hobgoblin (Jason Macendale)- I think someone else in the topic said it best, he is a great display of greed, criminality, and corruption. Do I think he is better then Norman? No, not really. Do I like him better? Yes, I really do. I think he can be underrated at times, and I cannot wait to see how S-SM portrays this Criminal Mastermind.

I am pretty sure that who ever said that was referring to the Roderick Kingsley Hobgoblin and not Macendale. Kingsley was a criminal mastermind. Macendale was just a goon.

The greatest Spider-man villain in terms of importance?

Green Goblin with Doc Ock next in line.

My favorite villain?

Carnage and The Lizard

No, that's Doc Ock, not Venom. Even Marvel's A-list writers think so: http://www.marvel.com/news/comicsto...utm_content=story+feed&utm_campaign=rss+feeds

Well,what I meant was that Parker and Brock have the same powers but because Peter was raised better and is a better person inside,he's able to use those powers to help others and not give into his anger or greed. But Brock didn't have the character of Peter so once he got these "powers" he used them for his own selfish gain and to achieve his goals. If Peter wasn't so grounded and kept on going the way he was before Ben's murder(using Spider-man for fame and money)then he wouldn't have ended up the hero he is today. He certainly would've been corrupted,like Eddie became.You could even look at the Spider-man 3 for that example as well.
At least that's how I see it.But everyone has their own opinion.

Dr Octopus, easily. Ock easily out of all of spidey's villains has the best swagger. Norman to me turned out to be a cheap gimmick and to this day is being overused as a means of compensation to justify why he should be the greatest, which I totally disagree with. At least with Doc Ock, he was killed and brought back by POPULAR DEMAND.

I am pretty sure that who ever said that was referring to the Roderick Kingsley Hobgoblin and not Macendale. Kingsley was a criminal mastermind. Macendale was just a goon.

I would not call Macendale, "just a goon." He frequently strived to obtain as much power as possible. He while perhaps lacking the craft of Kingsley wanted to be better known in the criminal world. He always looked for ways to increase in power. If you recall he even offered his soul for power, it was him that became Demogoblin. I also enjoyed his portryal in TAS. I should have noted that as well. Which the affluence was stolen a bit from Kingsley. I also do think the other poster ment Kingsley, but I like those attriubutes he listed. I did not clarify myself, but I am not mistaken.

has anyone seen the new episodes of the new show?

i haven't!

is it good

has anyone seen the new episodes of the new show?

i haven't!

is it good

Why don't you go and read the various threads in this forum about the episodes that we all have seen, instead of asking in a thread about favourite villains.

doc ock

couldn't care less about the rest that's why I wasn't in the least bit bothered about mighty morphing power goblin, or the venom massacre all I cared about was how they handled ock and the movie nailed him.

:sym:My Top Five Favorite Spider-Man Villains:
1) Venom aka Eddie Brock
2) Carnage aka Cletus Kasady
3) Lizard aka Dr. Curtis Connors
4) Doc Ock aka Dr. Otto Octavius
5) Sandman aka Flint Marko

My favorites are

#1 Doc Ock
#2 Vulture
#3 Sandman
#4 Scorpion
#5 Carnage

i like Ock cuz he's just human besides the arms, and vultur cuz he's unlike any other villian, and Sandman's just plane cool :woot:
scorpion's kinda like doc ock but in a green kinda way :D
And carnage is WAY cooler then venom

My favorites in no particular order...

Mysterio
Venom
Shocker
Vulture

1. Doc Ock
2. Electro
3. Mysterio
4. Green Goblin [Norman]
5. The Lizard

1. Green Goblin
2. Doc Ock
3. Kraven The Hunter
4. Mysterio, Lizard, Vulture, Hobgoblin

threads die out... it happens... sometimes there's resurgence, but my advice start a newer one!

Since all you have in april is rehearsal... visit the hype more often...

Venom
Carnage
Doc Ock
Green Goblin
Lizard
Scorpion
Rhino
Shocker
Electro
Mysterio

1.) Venom
2.) Electro
3.) Carnage

Doctor Octopus--easily the most intelligent, stylish, and classiest Spidey rogue, the geek gone bad to Parker's geek gone good, who will murder, steal, terrorize, and blackmail while enjoying a good cigar or adult beverage--all in the cause of science, of course!

Oh, and Electro, who definitely isn't classy, but when you can shoot out a hundred thousand volts of electric death through your fingers, who the hell is going to tell you your outfit bites?

How can Vulture appeal to anyone? Honestly...

1) Venom
2) Scorpion
3) Shocker
4) Rhino
5) Lizard

^What can I say?...I sympathize for some of the "dumb" villains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"