• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Horror 'The Last of Us' HBO Series

Also I'm curious...

I guess this means we'll get to see him much earlier than expected instead of waiting for him in season 3 or whatever.

c61ade15e7fae0bfe2f98357e6eee23e.gif

Isaac was like a father figure to Abby. Hopefully the show will flesh that out more then the game did.

Yeah they kinda built him up in the game to do nothing with him. But they expanded on stuff in the first season so I expect they will here.

Yeah they kinda built him up in the game to do nothing with him. But they expanded on stuff in the first season so I expect they will here.
He was almost was like Joel to Elle in weird way to Abby. The more you play game two you really feel for Abby’s crew except for Manny, who just was a jerk.

He was almost was like Joel to Elle in weird way to Abby. The more you play game two you really feel for Abby’s crew except for Manny, who just was a jerk.

By the time I got the plat, I pretty cared for all of Abby's crew. Manny was a bit of a womaniser but he was loyal to his friends.

By the time I got the plat, I pretty cared for all of Abby's crew. Manny was a bit of a womaniser but he was loyal to his friends.
Did you play the remastered game yet and did you learn anything new from playing it?

Isaac was like a father figure to Abby. Hopefully the show will flesh that out more then the game did.
I read that apparently there is a lot of material for his character that they planned to put in TLOU Part II but ultimately had to be cut for economy and pacing, so it will be nice to have it put back in place for this adaptation. His character felt so underserved in the game, which in turn made his death feel so underwhelming due to being built up so much but not really knowing anything about him.

Did you play the remastered game yet and did you learn anything new from playing it?

I didn't I am still on PS4. But while I think part II is a masterpiece, my backlog is just too big to play through it all again.

I read that apparently there is a lot of material for his character that they planned to put in TLOU Part II but ultimately had to be cut for economy and pacing, so it will be nice to have it put back in place for this adaptation. His character felt so underserved in the game, which in turn made his death feel so underwhelming due to being built up so much but not really knowing anything about him.
The second game was the longest video game I ever played. It was longer then God of War and Red Dead Redemption 2. Maybe they need to make a game about the battle for Seattle to flesh out certain characters. This is my most anticipated show even over HOTD, The Boys, Penguin, ect…..

That means that Mazin and Druckmann envision the series running for at least three seasons, and possibly four. So far, The Last of Us has been picked up through Season 2 by HBO, so further seasons will depend on viewership, something the duo is cognizant of.

“We don’t think that we’re going to be able to tell the story even within two seasons [2 and 3] because we’re taking our time and go down interesting pathways which we did a little bit in Season 1 too,” Mazin said. “We feel like it’s almost assuredly going to be the case that — as long as people keep watching and we can keep making more television — Season 3 will be significantly larger. And indeed, the story may require Season 4.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"