The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

Over the years, you see various videos of a celeb pushing someone or slapping someone....but to see him kick a woman in the head after you have slung her to the ground then kick her again and then drag them down a hallway like a bag of garbage.....and then to have the audacity to say you have never committed any violence against a girlfriend....geeze.

I don’t know much about US law, know it varies state by state. What kind of sentence is he likely to face? Is being super rich a big factor in getting off with less? They really need to make an example here in a high profile case as you can only imagine what he would be capable of if he weren’t in the public eye and in a semi-public place at the time. It must have been very difficult for the victim to go through the process of fighting this against someone so well known and powerful.

I don’t know much about US law, know it varies state by state. What kind of sentence is he likely to face? Is being super rich a big factor in getting off with less? They really need to make an example here in a high profile case as you can only imagine what he would be capable of if he weren’t in the public eye and in a semi-public place at the time. It must have been very difficult for the victim to go through the process of fighting this against someone so well known and powerful.
Since he is super rich, he'll probably get away with it. But with the assault being captured on video, who knows?

I loved her on All That. :(

At the moment, it is unknown. The feds have yet to actually charge Diddy with something, they are still gathering evidence. The recent video is connected to a civil lawsuit, Which likely explains why he settled with Cassie Ventura, because if this was admitted as evidence, oooh boy, he would have lost. And hard.

Since he is super rich, he'll probably get away with it. But with the assault being captured on video, who knows?

There are limits, eventually. Just ask R Kelly.

I don’t know much about US law, know it varies state by state. What kind of sentence is he likely to face?
News reports are saying he won't be charged (by the LA district attorney) due to statute of limitations. The assault in the video apparently occurred in 2016.

The Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office said it is aware of the video, condemning it as “extremely disturbing” and “difficult to watch,” though it will not bring charges against Combs because the apparent 2016 assault took place “beyond the timeline where a crime of assault can be prosecuted” (California state law provides a one-year statute of limitation for assault and three years for felony assault).

News reports are saying he won't be charged (by the LA district attorney) due to statute of limitations. The assault in the video apparently occurred in 2016.
Thanks for the info. :csad: The law totally sucks in that case, and is to blame for whatever he does to anyone else going forward.

Is he going to be baptized by Russell Brand now after lying for years.

A hazmat dredger, please, to the stretch of the River Thames in which Russell Brand was recently baptised, in an event apparently conducted by TV adventurer and chief scout Bear Grylls. I know, it’s incredible: Thames Water is no longer responsible for the biggest piece of **** in the river.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure how well the Thames is able to clean anything, let alone sins, at the moment....

Oh, okay. He's truly sorry. That clears things up and all is forgiven.

50cent-smile.gif

Of course not. It's only because it went public!

I seem to recall her being on Jon Bernthal’s podcast some time ago, talking about some of the guys on that show basically forcing her to watch 2 Girls 1 Cup and saying she looked like one of the girls in the video. The spitting bit is a new one, though.

Oh, okay. He's truly sorry. That clears things up and all is forgiven.

50cent-smile.gif

Of course not. It's only because it went public!
In the span of 2 days or what he gone from "ALL LIES...LIIIIEEESSS" to "Im sorry i did slightly bad."

You always know when they are super rattled by being exposed when they have these video apology videos where they put a lot of focus on god.
More often than not, awful people use Religion as a shield.

I seem to recall her being on Jon Bernthal’s podcast some time ago, talking about some of the guys on that show basically forcing her to watch 2 Girls 1 Cup and saying she looked like one of the girls in the video. The spitting bit is a new one, though.
Horrible, just horrible.
This industry is still so far away from being decent, and now with all the AI stuff etc...it must really take a toll being in the industry, especially as a Female.

The show had Robert Knepper, who always struck me as having "creepo" vibes whenever I see him in a movie or TV series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"