Playstation The Official Playstation 5 Thread

It is not the beginning of the end.

I dread the day that I have to use a laptop or desktop just to play games... 👨‍🦳

My left trigger started floated. See others are having this issue known as stick drift. Crazy I have to go out and spend 80 bucks

My left trigger started floated. See others are having this issue known as stick drift. Crazy I have to go out and spend 80 bucks
I had bad ass stick drift issues last generation with my early Dualshock 4s. One of the triggers started squeaking eventually too.

Only for Xbox.

Nintendo and Sony's PlayStation can stick around for another 20 years.
Nintendo is in a league of their own where the competition with PC isn't even applicable to them.

I personally think that Sony will be in the console business for a good while longer because when it comes down to it, PC gaming is still more expensive and a lot of average gamers don't want to deal with the maintenance.

Nintendo is in a league of their own where the competition with PC isn't even applicable to them.

I personally think that Sony will be in the console business for a good while longer because when it comes down to it, PC gaming is still more expensive and a lot of average gamers don't want to deal with the maintenance.
I think Xbox also has a chance of resurgence given the recent news about cod coming to game pass day and date.

Pc gaming sounds complicated to me,especially when games release the list for PC requirements. :viw:

Bad news if the next Xbox is launched in 2 years and it takes off especially with no competition from a PS6 for several months.

But I also wonder would really buy this. No exclusives and more Xbox games are now coming to PlayStation. They have to sell that in a much noticeable lower price to really breakthrough.

And another one bites the dust.

I find studio closures so sad, like a part of history is gone. The people always matter most of course though and I wish them the best of luck in sorting their futures out in a very worrying time. :csad:

That studio's last game goes back to 2019. So I wasn't surprised just like with Pixelopus. It seems like the less popular studios of Sony are being shut down 1 by 1.

That studio's last game goes back to 2019. So I wasn't surprised just like with Pixelopus. It seems like the less popular studios of Sony are being shut down 1 by 1.
Big shame, even more so for the ones that have been around a long time. Are there others that are vulnerable now? I might not remember all the smaller ones.

Big shame, even more so for the ones that have been around a long time. Are there others that are vulnerable now? I might not remember all the smaller ones.
I don't think there's any studio that are in danger, that we know of.

But if there's more, it would likely be PS studios that haven't had a prolific game in years. :ps:

So glad that Factions is out of the way so they can go back to what they do best.
Masterful single player games is what Naughty Dog does best, but I was not glad when Factions was announced canceled. I already didn't like when tlou2 didn't include multiplayer and the separate game getting axed was adding insult to injury.

The first game's multiplayer was its own unique kind of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"