• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

What a satisfying finale that was and from what they set-up Season 2 is going to be even crazier. I honestly can't wait to see what these writers have up their sleeves because I have no idea what to expect next.

I'm glad I'm not all that familiar with the comics because I don't want to spoil myself when it comes to these upcoming storylines but man, I've never been more excited for a Season 2.

X-Men 97 is definitely up there with TLOU and HOTD for me not only in terms of overall quality but as far as me being genuinely excited to see where it all goes from here.

It's a strange feeling for a recent Marvel show to actually stick the landing on the finale, but I'll take it. Damn that was good.

Legit got emotional at Scott's goodbye to Cable.

Natasha Lyonne has such a distinct and unique voice that H.E.R.B.I.E. comes to mind, though I also couldn't imagine them announcing a voice i actor this early on.
I only see them annoucing a voice actor this early if it is someone notable, which she is, so it could potentially be H.E.R.B.I.E. Actually thinking more on it, I could see her being Alicia Masters. Personality wise, I think she would jive well with Ebon Moss-Bachrach.

This is getting way way ahead of myself but i would loveeee to see this 90s universe’s take on the Infinity Gauntlet saga. Hopefully this shows continued success will lead to spinoffs and really build this universe out.
I'd be all for that if it was more of a straight up adaptation of the comics, albeit with some creative liberties subbing in some characters for others. For example, they'd probably include more of the X-Men in the fight against Thanos than only Wolverine and Cyclops like in the Infinity Gauntlet comic.

I only see them annoucing a voice actor this early if it is someone notable, which she is, so it could potentially be H.E.R.B.I.E. Actually thinking more on it, I could see her being Alicia Masters. Personality wise, I think she would jive well with Ebon Moss-Bachrach.
I thought about her as Alicia too. She's definitely an unconventional choice for her but I 100% agree that she'd jive well with EMB.

How about giving us Jessica Henwick's movie, Marvel! :argh:

32742-1532336922.jpg

Oh gosh, they really nailed that X-Men 97 finale. What a season!! I went in with very low expectations and have been blown away by how much fun I've had watching this. No bad episodes IMO.
Well, maybe one.... :( :p

Oh gosh, they really nailed that X-Men 97 finale. What a season!! I went in with very low expectations and have been blown away by how much fun I've had watching this. No bad episodes IMO.
Biggest surprise in a long while as I really wasn't expecting anything than a quick nostalgia grab.

Before it even started my expectations were pretty low. Not that I thought it would be bad, I just wasn't expecting that kind of writing and action from it.
Biggest surprise in a long while as I really wasn't expecting anything than a quick nostalgia grab.
That and hearing bad things about the animation and with the creator getting fired added to lowering expectations that much more for me. Plus Disney seeming not to be taking animation seriously before this.

I still don't think the designs fit Mir's animation skills the best.

Blame Vita Aylaya for making me really fall in love with a character that they ruined in 97 to kill my enthusiasm.

Not surprised it's at #1 on Netflix. Between watching Madame Web and clips of Harrison Butker's stupid ass commencement speech (look it up if you dare), I'm really feeling the brain rot this week.
That speech was certainly something.
What if Studio Ghibli made a spider Man film?

These are so pretty ...

Ew, AI "art".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"