• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Horror Werewolf movie ‘Wolfland’ | Pierce Brosnan

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score

The film “follows a young teenager who, when his sister is viciously attacked and showing signs of a transformation, leaves his small village in search of a legendary werewolf hunter who can reverse the gruesome curse. When he finds the “legend,” Devlin, slumped against a bar and in no mood for ghost stories, Delvin takes the kid’s money and agrees to hunt down this phantom monster, only to find themselves in a deadly whirlwind of carnage.

I've grown to like Brosnan far more post-Bond, and I'm always up for a good werewolf movie, so I'm definitely interested.

The premise is indeed intriguing, but the provided picture is perplexing. Pierce seems to be depicted as a doctor. I'm uncertain if he's the hunter mentioned, or if I'm misunderstanding the context.

The premise is indeed intriguing, but the provided picture is perplexing. Pierce seems to be depicted as a doctor. I'm uncertain if he's the hunter mentioned, or if I'm misunderstanding the context.
Overthinking it. Picture has nothing to do with Brosnan's role in Wolfland. It's from one of his past projects.

Overthinking it. Picture has nothing to do with Brosnan's role in Wolfland. It's from one of his past projects.
Oh, I understand now; thank you for the clarification. The editors of that website should really select a more appropriate picture. Perhaps one from the actual production, and if none are available, a generic stock photo of Pierce.

Oh, I understand now; thank you for the clarification. The editors of that website should really select a more appropriate picture. Perhaps one from the actual production, and if none are available, a generic stock photo of Pierce.
Anytime, and agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"