• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

WGA, SAG-AFTRA Strike Thread

I don't even get the point to rebooting Hellboy anyways. It isn't like it is a super beloved property everyone is pining for. The comic is cool, the Ron Perlman films were awesome because of who directed them but I dont think many people really care all that much. Hell I didn't even know about it until it was posted in here...
While I have a fondess for the 2 Del Toro movies, Hellboy as a concept I think would work better as a TV show anyway. There are so many good 1-2 issue stories that would work well as a episodic tv show.

“Producers, writers, everyone is using AI, but they are scared to admit it publicly,” agrees David Defendi, a French screenwriter and founder of Genario, a bespoke AI software system designed for film and television writers. “But it’s being used because it is a tool that gives an advantage. If you don’t use it, you’ll be at a disadvantage to those who are using AI.”
Glad they found an impartial take.

Speaking of Hollywood using AI...

OpenAI is ‘in conversations’ with Scarlett Johansson over the ChatGPT voice that sounds just like her

OpenAI pulled Sky, one of the default voices on ChatGPT, after it made headlines last week for sounding just like Johansson in her role as an intelligent voice assistant in the movie Her. OpenAI CTO Mira Murati told The Verge in an interview last week that the company did not intend to mimic Johansson’s sultry AI assistant. The Verge has reached out to Johansson’s team for comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"