X-Men ‘97 X-Men ‘97 News and Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!!!!)

For a future season, give me a whole dramatic ass episode solely about Raven/Destiny/Rogue/Kurt and adapt the retcon about them being his actual parents.
Good God they really wanted to make Kurt's birth its own soap opera.

Reactions: Lip
Glory (1989) - 54th Infantry Pre-Battle Song(Oh, My Lord) on Make a GIF

Sidenote: I hope this season 1 doesn't end like Glory...

I mean, I'm on the team of fans who enjoyed Part 1, but still think "Remember it" and "Bright Eyes" are better. So I'll hold my judgment.

If they're killing off more main characters, this is going to be the Game of Thrones of Marvel.

BTW, I'd bet on Beast.

I mean, I'm on the team of fans who enjoyed Part 1, but still think "Remember it" and "Bright Eyes" are better. So I'll hold my judgment.

If they're killing off more main characters, this is going to be the Game of Thrones of Marvel.

BTW, I'd bet on Beast.
It's tough.

I rank the top 5 so far

Remember It
Tolerance is Extinction pt. 1
Bright Eyes
Mutant Liberation Begins
Fire Made Flesh

Cause I think all the ingredients are there for T.I.E pt 1 to be better than Remember It, but Emi's visual eye is just on another level. Chase did great with Mutant Liberation but its more or so the story telling thats doing the major lifting. Magneto's speeches were just legendary. I'm not sure if he had directed Remember It if it would have hit the same. T.I.E has the benefit of different teams fighting sentinels. Emi had a rushed story in Fire Made Flesh and yet her direction carried it so well that I didn't mind the speed run of Inferno.

The fact that Emi is directing episode 9 is why Im fully expecting it to be the best episode of the season.

• Love
It's tough.

I rank the top 5 so far

Remember It
Tolerance is Extinction pt. 1
Bright Eyes
Mutant Liberation Begins
Fire Made Flesh

Cause I think all the ingredients are there for T.I.E pt 1 to be better than Remember It, but Emi's visual eye is just on another level. Chase did great with Mutant Liberation but its more or so the story telling thats doing the major lifting. Magneto's speeches were just legendary. I'm not sure if he had directed Remember It if it would have hit the same. T.I.E has the benefit of different teams fighting sentinels. Emi had a rushed story in Fire Made Flesh and yet her direction carried it so well that I didn't mind the speed run of Inferno.

The fact that Emi is directing episode 9 is why Im fully expecting it to be the best episode of the season.
This just shows how consistenly great this show is. ❤️

Since T.I.E part 2 is setting up the finale, I'm predicting it will be explosive and end with a massive cliffhanger.

BTW, I'd bet on Beast.
If they really want to make noise, kill off Logan.

• Love
This just shows how consistenly great this show is. ❤️

Since T.I.E part 2 is setting up the finale, I'm predicting it will be explosive and end with a massive cliffhanger.

They've shown Morph/Logan together so much that I kind of wonder
if one is going to sacrifice themselves for the other. For the longest I just thought Morph is going to die.

However, that post made me think of Morph's line "Another dystopian future where Logan is the last to die." Maybe that is the curve, Logan actually dies.

I'd be like this among the fans:

survivor-smile-matt.gif

I hope they don't kill more, episodes can be good without killing off

It has been my concern since they did Genosha, and all of what they have said about it. Not realizing that the comics have suffered for 20 years because of such ideas constantly being used.

Nah I dig the retro costumes, love it. Especially the brown/tan costume for Wolverine.

Never been a fan of the Brown on Logan, but cool to see them have options at the least
Would love to see the Uncanny X-Force team next season decked out in their black and silver

If they go the Fatal Attractions route, he's got a different - though still pretty rough - fate ahead of him
I think seeing that would be more impactful than another stunt death

While I like seeing the retro look from the comics getting its time to shine in animation. I hope they return to their iconic 90s look in season two. Those suits are incredible and don’t need to be replaced.

Did Bastion teleport Magneto and Cooper out of Genosha or zap them out?

While I like seeing the retro look from the comics getting its time to shine in animation. I hope they return to their iconic 90s look in season two. Those suits are incredible and don’t need to be replaced.

I'm just glad they didn't change over to those ugly Grant Morrison-era costumes.

Never been a fan of the Brown on Logan, but cool to see them have options at the least
Would love to see the Uncanny X-Force team next season decked out in their black and silver

If they go the Fatal Attractions route, he's got a different - though still pretty rough - fate ahead of him
I think seeing that would be more impactful than another stunt death
I wish DeMayo didn't mention Fatal Attraction as a homework. That's kinda of a spoiler.

I never dreamed we’d get an adaptation of
Fatal Attraction
….will wonders never cease?!
In a word….Holy Mother of

This season finale is shaping up to be just a dynamite conclusion to and already great season.

There was no reason for this episode to be just 30 mins.

I wish DeMayo was more of the lead writer this episode and it was just a few mins longer.

However, as I've said. Emi's visual eye is just next level. The images she creates in the episodes she directs are just iconic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"