• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Your Favorite Live Action Batmobile

I'm generally a Nolan guy, but I'd say Burton's by a landslide.

Then the tumbler.

Then Batman Forever...

Then the 60s show...

And the B&R one is easily the worst Batmobile ever.

The Burton batmobile got me into Batman! Not the movies, it was the car.

Forever was kinda cool but ****maker- I mean Schumacher's B&R sucked.

PS: I.....HATED.....the tumbler. Too tankish.

Conceding each comes from a different springboard regarding the context and era from which they came, and therefore can't really compare per se'....but based on nostalgia and taste...West, then Burton then Nolan...and Shumacher..well...he needn't be included....sigh...

Used to love the Burton mobile, still do, it looks awesome, especially in Batman Returns,.

But The Tumbler takes this one, I LOVE that car, everything about it, the noise of the engine, everything, think its superb.

Burton's. I had the action figure version of it as a child.

The Tumbler's cool, but it's just not a batmobile in the way the others were.

Burton then Nolan. Then Batman and Robin then Batman Forever. Then Adam West's

I have to go with Burton's. It's hard to compare the Tumbler because it's only the first stage. Eventually it should come closer to something from a comic book.

Voted Tumbler. Although it took some time for me to accept it and adore it when it was first revealed.

2.) The Tim Burton Batman movies batmobile

movie-batmobile.jpg

89batmobile.jpg

Tim burton batcar is my favorite by Far!!!

The Burton batmobile got me into Batman! Not the movies, it was the car.

Forever was kinda cool but ****maker- I mean Schumacher's B&R sucked.

PS: I.....HATED.....the tumbler. Too tankish.

LOL! I hear ya, bro. :D

l_c0f47a02bd66f04fb91bcf9a71572fa1.jpg

l_2f4a8f9e2b62a83541c2898cf9379048.jpg

l_52b0e81bffdbb9df99193816c3986e32.jpg

l_aeec3f9f26596da0789083c1104afef0.jpg

On top of looking cool, it handles like a dream...like piloting an F-22.

The Burtonmobile. Easily - may not be practical compared to the tumbler, but who the f*** wants practicality when you can be driving something as sexy, sleek, and awesome as that beast?

The Burton version, of course. It's the only one that comes close to the comics, from past to present. West's was too 60s stylish, the Joel era was a little too colorful and busy, and the Tumbler is just a take on Frank Miller's darker version.

Definitely have to say Burton's looks the best in this comparison.

I would love To see a cross between Keaton's & Bale's Batmobiles, those are my favorite Batmobiles.

I like the look of the Burton Batmobile but it is about as practical as a dustbin on wheels. If Batman had to drive up a speed bump or a curb he would be ****ed. And it can't even turn sharp corners without the aid of a cable.

The Tumbler is by far the best IMO. It looks intimidating, it's fast and, well, it's a fricking tank that can jump for god's sake!! How could you not like that?

In this order:

Keaton's Batmobile
Bale's Batmobile
West's Batmobile
Kilmer's Batmobile

Clooney's Batmobile

I voted for Burton's, far and away my favourite, but it could look better, then again I'm no car designer.

Make it a little sharper and more uniform and it could be the best of all.

By uniform I mean blend the different parts together, try not making each part so foreign, as well as make the cock pit so boxy.

Well done.

I'd like to see the fire booster at the back though...

Wow. Thats almost identical to the TAS version. I never thought there was such a thing. Looks amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"