‘Justified’ Team Reuniting for Elmore Leonard Adaptation at FX

Loved the 1st 2 episodes, I was never really sold on Boyd Holbrook as an actor, until I watched him recently in Sandman.

Excellent use of a Jack White song. :D

Last edited:
Great show so far. Olyphant is perfect of course, but I’m also having a blast with Boyd Holbrook’s character. I also like the Aunjanue Ellis’s character and how she points out some of the more problematic aspects of Raylan’s behavior.

Great show so far. Olyphant is perfect of course, but I’m also having a blast with Boyd Holbrook’s character. I also like the Aunjanue Ellis’s character and how she points out some of the more problematic aspects of Raylan’s behavior.
I'm getting a vibe between them like he might be genuinely interested in her even without his daughter pushing for it. :) I'd love that.

Remind me to never have an Albanian for a dentist. :(

Almost naked Olyphant

…caucasity

Boyd saying ‘I don’t read billboards’

You like hats?

DAVID CROSS

Aunjanue Cookin’

Boyd High staring at money

..and, an Out Of Sight cameo.

Dare I say it, top 5 Justified episode.

Please tell me this will be renewed! Loved the last episode, especially the very last bits!

732.jfif

Lawd the last 5 minutes of that finale gave me the biggest grin ever. It would be criminal if we didn't get another season of this, especially after seeing what they were setting up towards the end.

Hopefully, this show gets renewed asap.

I'm hoping en9ugh people watched it that it gets that renewal. :D It was good through and through.

How are we going to nail this ******* Jack White wannabe *******?

[Sparks needle drop]

**** man, you shot me. What did you do that for?

(Raylan wearing a Jason Isbell tee)

GOGGINS!

Perfect finale, damn. Raylan retired and Crowder on the run… I‘m not crying, you’re crying.

We’re left with enough to get a capping off on the series and a perfectly fun bookended story. But, a wonderful tease to keep us wondering even if they never come back.

I hope they do. As much as I liked the new villain, Boyd Crowder is still my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"